💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

How to Easily Change File Sizes for Avis

Zach Monster

Featured Posts

Zach Monster

I see a lot of people on here that want to know how to change file sizes. So, I'm here to help. :)

How to Change File Sizes Using Pixlr Express:

Step 1: Go to pixlr.com and open Pixlr Express. Open up the image you want to use.

Step 2: Once your image is 200x200 pixels, click save in the top left corner.

Step 3: Before you save your image, there should be a blue bar with a grey rectangle on it. Under that, there should be a file size. Move the grey rectangle around until the file is under 30KB.

Step 4: Save the image and change it to your avi on GGD! :party:

I hope this helped you! Good luck! :kisses:

Just so everyone is clear, your image does not need to be 200x200 OR 30kb. All you have to do is make sure your image is under 50kb and you're good to go. :)

Zach Monster
Narcissus, on 08 Nov 2013 - 21:35, said:Narcissus, on 08 Nov 2013 - 21:35, said:

Just so everyone is clear, your image does not need to be 200x200 OR 30kb. All you have to do is make sure your image is under 50kb and you're good to go. :)

Anything over 30KB isn't working, though...

Zach Monster
Narcissus, on 08 Nov 2013 - 21:47, said:

Which is why I said under 50KB… :awkney:

That was a typo. :messga:I meant 30KB. The confusion. :smh:

That was a typo. :messga:I meant 30KB. The confusion. :smh:

That's not true. Mine was something like 500x500 at 49KB and it worked. The old avi size was 40KB, it wouldn't make sense for it to not work at 30KB… that's even smaller.

Zach Monster
LStephens11, on 08 Nov 2013 - 21:56, said:

I've done nine times to try to save my photo and it will not save it properly.

What do you mean? What does it do?

LStephens11

What do you mean? What does it do?

When I save it, it doesn't have an option to save it as a jpg, png, img, etc. So when I look in my library it's just a bunch of broken files. The profile picture I have now is the one I want, but it's grainy and ugly. And when I tried a couple other websites and get them to under 30 kb and then upload them to the site, I get a warning that says files must be under 50kb and it won't accept the new picture. I want to pull my hair out.

Zach Monster
LStephens11, on 08 Nov 2013 - 22:10, said:

When I save it, it doesn't have an option to save it as a jpg, png, img, etc. So when I look in my library it's just a bunch of broken files. The profile picture I have now is the one I want, but it's grainy and ugly. And when I tried a couple other websites and get them to under 30 kb and then upload them to the site, I get a warning that says files must be under 50kb and it won't accept the new picture. I want to pull my hair out.

Try adding .jpg to the end of the file name and check twice to make sure that you changed the quality so that it's under 30KB.

LStephens11

Try adding .jpg to the end of the file name and check twice to make sure that you changed the quality so that it's under 30KB.

adding .jpg helped but it came out grainer. WHY :( I just want a nice, clear picture.

Archived