๐Ÿ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA ๐Ÿ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Project Runway Fan and Discussion Thread

Gov Hooka

Featured Posts

Gov Hooka

I can't at Viktor's fan, omg, please, let someone take it and burn it :toofunny:

ย 

Omg, I loooooove Korto's look this time :deadbanana: Finally.

Korto's look was so smooth and polished. Amazing!

ย 

Season finale tonight too!!!!ย  :excited2:ย  :excited2:ย  :excited2: Elena is going to win, I can feel it, so so excited for her collection.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAYA.core

I just wanna say I still cant believe Santino is on rupaul and still is

โ•ฐโ˜†โ•ฎ๐™ธ๐š๐š—๐š˜๐š›๐šŽ ๐šŠ๐š•๐š• ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š๐š›๐šŽ๐š ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐šŒ๐š›๐š’๐š๐š’๐šŒ๐š’๐šœ๐š–. ๐™ป๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐š๐š˜๐š› ๐š ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐šŒ๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ... โ˜†โ•ฎJOINED November 25 2011

Wow that finale was weird LOL. I don't understand why they can't give at least a week for them. Nothing good can come out of four days, that is insane. Also in my opinion a collection requires ressearch and because of that they were all very superficial.

ย 

Design wise Elena's collection was good but not executed well. And they were right about her dressing one type of woman. I did like a lot of the tops but the jackets are all kind of the same.

ย 

Seth Aaron's had brilliant moments, like the white dress and the red coat (although I didn't like the sleeves, he should have made them skinny). But the yellow jumpsuit was probably the worst look of all the collections. Tho Georgina didn't like the laser cut neoprene I thought it was a great idea and a good look overall. The black dress was good too but I didn't really care for the scarf looks.

ย 

Korto's yellow dress and jumpsuit were great. I can see that dress in every store and a lot of women could wear it. Unfortunately those were her only good looks. I kind of liked the white dress but it wasn't good enough. Her collection on her season was much better.

ย 

So based on the collections alone Seth Aaron deserved the win. Based on the whole season the prize was Elena's.

Vernier

Not Korto being 2nd again :deadbanana: I really feel bad for her, she's like always a bridesmaid, this is the 3rd time she's been runner-up now in something project runway related :smh:

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

Gov Hooka

Seth Aaron should not have won, period.

You have to give it up for Korto and Elena for having a forward thinking vision in their collections. Seth Aaron was the gaudy punk thing I've seen from ย him a thousand times though.ย 

Wow that finale was weird LOL. I don't understand why they can't give at least a week for them. Nothing good can come out of four days, that is insane. Also in my opinion a collection requires ressearch and because of that they were all very superficial.

ย 

Design wise Elena's collection was good but not executed well. And they were right about her dressing one type of woman. I did like a lot of the tops but the jackets are all kind of the same.

ย 

Seth Aaron's had brilliant moments, like the white dress and the red coat (although I didn't like the sleeves, he should have made them skinny). But the yellow jumpsuit was probably the worst look of all the collections. Tho Georgina didn't like the laser cut neoprene I thought it was a great idea and a good look overall. The black dress was good too but I didn't really care for the scarf looks.

ย 

Korto's yellow dress and jumpsuit were great. I can see that dress in every store and a lot of women could wear it. Unfortunately those were her only good looks. I kind of liked the white dress but it wasn't good enough. Her collection on her season was much better.

ย 

So based on the collections alone Seth Aaron deserved the win. Based on the whole season the prize was Elena's.

• 2 weeks later...

Did anyone catch Under The Gunn last week? It's a new show, kinda like PR but Tim Gunn leads and it's like a The Voice coaching thing. This could be interesting but I thought the pilot was a little boring.

• 6 months later...
Lion Heart

[Testing]

โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€

Spock

Stopped watching a while ago but Christian Siriano :legend:

And this guy who totally burned Nina Garcia

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S1qonMlUWEQ

who will love me when the night is over

• 3 weeks later...

Archived