Die With A Smile Music Video Banner

Project Runway Fan and Discussion Thread

Gov Hooka

Featured Posts

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Didymus

I quite liked it, actually :ohwell: But yeah, when he came on, I didn't even recognize him until his name was shown.

Can we talk about Anthony Ryan's look? What was that on his head? A tattoo? Electric tape?  :lmao:

I think the person that won deserved the win and the person that went home deserved to go. This season was missing something like the winning design, effortless and not over-thought or over designed. 

Gov Hooka

Not spoiling anything, but holy cow, I am

SHOCKED by the winner and SHOCKED by the loser.

Okay Korto's dress was a piece of ****. What the hell is wrong with the judges, it had no design whatsoever and was boring as hell. Korto should have been out. Ridiculous, at least Irina's was something new.

Can we talk about Anthony Ryan's look? What was that on his head? A tattoo? Electric tape?  :lmao:

Are you watching Season 3 or Season 2 of All Stars?

Didymus

100% agreed.

Okay Korto's dress was a piece of ****. What the hell is wrong with the judges, it had no design whatsoever and was boring as hell. Korto should have been out. Ridiculous, at least Irina's was something new.

Vernier

I haven't gotten to watching this yet since I wasn't impressed with the other all star seasons, but Korto is still in?

I kinda have a soft spot for/feel sorry for her ever since she was runner-up twice. If the same happens to her again this season :deadbanana:

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

Gov Hooka

Never watched this

you should it's an amazing show, if you like fashion but don't love it. The drama is also priceless as well.

I haven't gotten to watching this yet since I wasn't impressed with the other all star seasons, but Korto is still in?

I kinda have a soft spot for/feel sorry for her ever since she was runner-up twice. If the same happens to her again this season :deadbanana:

Korto's looks haven't been strong this season unfortunately. In my opinion she should have been eliminated the previous challenge.

MonsterOfSpain

you should it's an amazing show, if you like fashion but don't love it. The drama is also priceless as well.

Korto's looks haven't been strong this season unfortunately. In my opinion she should have been eliminated the previous challenge.

Unfortunately the videos are not able to watch in my country

Vernier

Awww, that's unfortunate. She was actually really strong in her season and when she came back for a mini challenge, hope she gets her **** together. I see Irina the b---h is out. Kinda sad, I had a love/hate relationship with her during her season :toofunny:

Gov Hooka

Unfortunately the videos are not able to watch in my country

yeah i noticed the website doesn't work in many countries. Oh well you can always google the fashion made in the show at least  :shrug:

Awww, that's unfortunate. She was actually really strong in her season and when she came back for a mini challenge, hope she gets her **** together. I see Irina the b---h is out. Kinda sad, I had a love/hate relationship with her during her season :toofunny:

Korto was in the same season as Kenley, right? That season aired before I started watching the show.

Vernier

yeah i noticed the website doesn't work in many countries. Oh well you can always google the fashion made in the show at least  :shrug:

Korto was in the same season as Kenley, right? That season aired before I started watching the show.

Yeah and some boring ass girl won :fail: You should watch the first 5 seasons, they were really, really good :legend:

MonsterOfSpain

Yay I saw the outfits Marge wear because I'm a huge fan of The Simpsons and I liked them :party:

Didymus

I can't at Viktor's fan, omg, please, let someone take it and burn it :toofunny:

Omg, I loooooove Korto's look this time :deadbanana: Finally.

Archived