💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

MusicOMH reviews ARTPOP...

scrappy

Featured Posts

I wonder if he really listened to it and didn't just skip through. There's no way this album is less than a 3

𝙸'𝚖 𝚊 𝚓𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They are Madonna stans. Look at their MDNA review:

http://www.musicomh.com/reviews/albums/madonna-mdna

“There’s only one queen, and that’s Madonna, b---h,†quips Nicki Minaj on I Don’t Give A, a track that, in its tantalising incomplete titular provocation, very much stands as a mission statement for what MDNA seeks to do as a whole. Because, quite frankly, when it comes to pop sovereignty, there is only Madonna, and here, she casts cares and judgement aside to produce some of the most energetic, vital-sounding music she’s delivered in years.

To all of you who are saying, "**** these reviewers", understand it's an opinion, just like you all have your opinions. Like, they make some rly good points. The album didn't introduce anything new to pop music, attempt to reinvent the wheel in any way, and was not "experimental" at all (like Gaga claimed it was). So...I'm honesty not surprised by these reviews. It's a disappointment for sure.

Another 'reviewer' that thinks he's being 'professional' while rating PRISM higher than ARTPOP. Could it be even more... I don't know... plain stupid without any common sense? 

Ban him and others (like that sorry excuse of a reviewer) from the Internet and real life. Please.

:nails: Yes, I'm pressed tonight.

zexion_armando

To all of you who are saying, "**** these reviewers", understand it's an opinion, just like you all have your opinions. Like, they make some rly good points. The album didn't introduce anything new to pop music, attempt to reinvent the wheel in any way, and was not "experimental" at all (like Gaga claimed it was). So...I'm honesty not surprised by these reviews. It's a disappointment for sure.

lol I say **** this review, because its facts are wrong or shadily presented.

2/6 singles struggled and a tour was canceled because of injury, lol. Not because BtW was a commercial failure, which he insinuated

lol I say **** this review, because its facts are wrong or shadily presented.

2/6 singles struggled and a tour was canceled because of injury, lol. Not because BtW was a commercial failure, which he insinuated

Oh...well i mean yea I agree with you there. But with regards to the album itself...nah. It's quite bad.

The only reason TFM got so great reviews was because it was short and if all her albums were that short THE FAME would be her most acclaimed.

ManuelMonsterr

They are Madonna stans. Look at their MDNA review:

http://www.musicomh.com/reviews/albums/madonna-mdna

“There’s only one queen, and that’s Madonna, b---h,†quips Nicki Minaj on I Don’t Give A, a track that, in its tantalising incomplete titular provocation, very much stands as a mission statement for what MDNA seeks to do as a whole. Because, quite frankly, when it comes to pop sovereignty, there is only Madonna, and here, she casts cares and judgement aside to produce some of the most energetic, vital-sounding music she’s delivered in years.

LAME

Madonna fans, doing the most AS ALWAYS ugh :nails:

The only reason TFM got so great reviews was because it was short and if all her albums were that short THE FAME would be her most acclaimed.

Actually, it was reviewed by very few of the pop hating publications that gave low scores to BTW. That helped it most.  

Redstreak

Oh...well i mean yea I agree with you there. But with regards to the album itself...nah. It's quite bad.

When did she say it was experimental? She mentioned it once when she talked about having two separate albums and she's made it clear several times that this was simply going to be a fun and immature album.

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

I'm really getting sick of these "professional" reviews making fun of Gaga's fans and saying that if we think the album is great, we're deluded. It's so fvcking patronising and amateurish. How are we supposed to take these reviews seriously when they attack fans?

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived