Die With A Smile Music Video Banner

US Charts Discussion - 'ARTPOP' debuts at #1

Americano

Featured Posts

I think It's a good Idea not to put a lyrics video on youtube (for DWUW) because then the music video will have bigger chance to explode .. especially If It's good / controversial  or both (hopefully) ...  I mean the song Is not even being promoted yet so...  
And also I think once DWUW enter top 10 on Itunes It will stay there for awhile ..  I can't wait for next week's promo for ARTPOP, I hope for at least 1 DWUW performance !

• Replies 12.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pure Adrenaline

Him and Gaga parting ways is still in purgatory between confirmation and denial.

giving me dada leaving teas :cryga:

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

And I love Mary Jane Holland more than every song on AP but I could never imagine it doing well as a single

;)

“The scars on my mind are on Replay”

Troy Carter Is amazing manager tho. . .  He is like perfect for Gaga .. I mean they both did great work the last 5 years IDK why would they split .. :ohno: I am kinda worrying about It ..  (If true)

Same :lmao:

:hug: It's more dancy I guess its because of that. And also my mom is taking DWUW in the wrong direction I suppose. (The s-xual side I guess) :P

“The scars on my mind are on Replay”

Hello Mr. Radio

Glad that she ditched Flopus. Everyone I know that listens to that song that isn't a little monster says that...well, let me not her Gags feelings

ibsfeCaiTKFz8W.gif

Pure Adrenaline

:lmao: @ Uncon. Lyric vid having less views than DWUW video which was age-restricted 2 times and still is

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

nick4bty

Don't take this the wrong way, but I have to wonder if Gaga's lack of creativity this era is because of a lack of creative director. She's essentially planning all of her performances, whereas before it was Dada, Boomkack, etc. who were coming up with most of the creative behind the performances. It just seems like she's out of creativity when it comes to performances. 

And now if Troy Carter leaves.....she'll have like nobody. She just can't do everything on her own. She needs help.

Of course he doesn't but he thinks of alot more stuff than just Marketing etc..  He Is like ultra smart, he sees Into the future   She can't without him :ohno:

Archived