đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

US Charts Discussion - 'ARTPOP' debuts at #1

Americano

Featured Posts

[post='http://www.usatoday.com/story/life/music/2013/11/05/lady-gaga-ARTPOP-listen-up-album-review/3446301/']USA Today review

This must be that ****ty review the good sis Arturo warned me to prepare myself for LOL. He did say it was coming

EDIT: But does this count towards metacritic? Or is this barely anything at all?

• Replies 12.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[post='http://www.usatoday.com/story/life/music/2013/11/05/lady-gaga-ARTPOP-listen-up-album-review/3446301/']USA Today review

This must be that ****ty review the good sis Arturo warned me to prepare myself for LOL. He did say it was coming

EDIT: But does this count towards metacritic? Or is this barely anything at all?

I think it counts.Its an ok review. At least they didnt start to make other comparasions and also they say about BTW that was mega succesful.

2.5/4 is 62.5% so that's not even bad imo.

Dangerous Man

Only 2.5 out of 4? That means 62.5/100. Oh God.

now.

Initial Average is 72.875

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

Only 2.5 out of 4? That means 62.5/100. Oh God.

now.

They gave it 2,5, but almost they dont say anything good about it.

Dangerous Man

They gave it 2,5, but almost they dont say anything good about it.

ughh...

Maybe the reviewer isn't just into EDM.

I didnt really know what to make of that review. I just thought I'd let you guys know :( I didnt know if that was a good score or not i guess its an alright score? Im having a gut feeling that the final reviews for ARTPOP are going to be very blurred

GagaMyBlood95

I didnt really know what to make of that review. I just thought I'd let you guys know :( I didnt know if that was a good score or not i guess its an alright score? Im having a gut feeling that the final reviews for ARTPOP are going to be very blurred

If it ends up under 70, that will be a disgrace!

Dangerous Man

61 and above are passing scores so it was good actually. :)

If it ends up under 70, that will be a disgrace!

Ugh if that happens Some of the reviews, I cant even 

jxCA4UC.gif

60 and above are passing scores so it was good actually. :)

Oh yay!  :party:  thank god I can rest easy now

I think it counts.Its an ok review. At least they didnt start to make other comparasions and also they say about BTW that was mega succesful.

No, USA Today doesn't count for Metacritic.

Dangerous Man

No, USA Today doesn't count for Metacritic.

Really? Thank God. :sweat:

I don't really care about Metacritic, but if ARTPOP does end up in the long run scoring lower than Born This Way on there, then something is badly wrong with these reviewers. 

Archived