Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Billboard: 84/100 + Track-By-Track Review

COSMIC LOVAH

Featured Posts

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ray of Light

5. Jewels n' Drugs (feat. T.I., Too $hort and Twista) - The transition between the starry-eyed "Sex Dreams" and T.I. thumping his chest at the start of "Jewels n' Drugs" is more than a little jarring, and the Gaga-assisted hip-hop summit exists in its own grimy world on "ARTPOP." Kudos to Gaga for refracting her latest tale of fame addiction through the prism of hip-hop, as well as tapping a world-class veteran like Twista to help get the job done.

Nnnnn you ain't slick Billboard

Desperado

:party:  :party: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow a real review not filled with bias and comparing other artists. :)

mte

TSUNAMI

http://www.billboard.com/articles/review/5778227/lady-gaga-ARTPOP-track-by-track-review

84/100   :whitney:

"While most mainstream musicians care deeply about both the details of their music and the way that music is presented to the world, Lady Gaga is the hardest-working artist in pop music because she makes absolute certain that every inch of her craft evolves and innovates." :party:

they betta stan!

Just A Holy Fool

But that PRISM mark though :awkney:

Billboard stans for everyone these days I guess.

HausOfAntonio

With the way they described the songs I'd actually expect a higher score. They gave PRISM a 83 :wtf:

PdogtheDaibutsu

Only an 84? Is it not an A-grade album? I don't understand what is lacking that prevents it from earning at least a 90.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived