Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Billboard: 84/100 + Track-By-Track Review

COSMIC LOVAH

Featured Posts

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They also said Hair should be  :cry:

Good.. that means Gaga won't be serious about Billboard's mention..  :)

I'm not for #MANiCUREasSingle  :sweat:

1. "Aura"                                                                             1. "Roar"
2. "Venus"                                                                         2. "Legendary Lovers" 
3. "G.U.Y."                                                                         3. "Birthday" 
4. "Sexxx Dreams"                                                           4. "Walking on Air" 
5. "Jewels n' Drugs" (featuring T.I., Too Short and Twista) 5. "Unconditionally" 
6. "MANiCURE"                                                                    6. "Dark Horse" (featuring Juicy J)
7. "Do What U Want" (featuring R. Kelly)                       7. "This Is How We Do" 
8. "ARTPOP"                                                                         8. "International Smile" 
9. "Swine"                                                                          9. "Ghost" 
10. "Donatella"                                                                  10. "Love Me" 
11. "Fashion!"                                                                      11. "This Moment" 
12. "Mary Jane Holland"                                                   12. "Double Rainbow" 
13. "Dope"                                                                          13. "By the Grace of God" 
14. "Gypsy"                                                                         14. "Spiritual" 
15. "Applause"                                                                   15. "It Takes Two" 
16. Nothing                                                                         16. "Choose Your Battles" 

ARTPOP >>>>>>>>>>>>> Prism

Nr. 16.. Katy's song is such a boring filler, the album is even better without that trash track..

Dylangaga

God no.

That song is FLAWLESS and classy and would be perfect for a runway..its an awesome song so bye

Dylangaga

God no.

That song is FLAWLESS and classy and would be perfect for a runway..its an awesome song so bye

AgusPop

"14. Gypsy - It's okay if you try to resist the chills shooting down your spine during this epic paean to navigating an unknown road and trusting instincts -- just know that it's a lot more fun if you give in and rock out. "I don't want be alone forever… but I can be tonight," Gaga winks in the chorus of this sing-along, which draws from the classic rock palette of her "Born This Way" album and only gets more cocksure as it races toward the end."

:legend:

Where these gifs are from?

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived