💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

A very well written & impeccable review of ARTPOP - A Must Read!

Smooth Criminal

Featured Posts

For me I gave the album a 7.3 when I averaged my ratings per each song but I'll listen to the entire album again over and over when I get it, that's when you really know what song grows in you and what song is only good for a moment.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lol. Yeah, this article is very poorly written actually.

Sorry! I had a deadline and had to pump it out. I'm usually better (I hope). :lmao:

VenusWarhol

I'm glad finally someone took the time to heard and interpreted ARTPOP rather than being delusional in hate for an artist. :party:

Prometheus

Sorry! I had a deadline and had to pump it out. I'm usually better (I hope). :lmao:

Wait. YOU wrote the article?! And you're a GagaDaily Member?!

Stan :classy:

Really, though. That was an amazing review. It was in depth, but not to the point of boring scrutiny.

Wait. YOU wrote the article?! And you're a GagaDaily Member?!

Stan :classy:

Really, though. That was an amazing review. It was in depth, but not to the point of boring scrutiny.

...Yes :lmao:

Thank you!

If anyone has any criticisms, please share. I'd love to only get better and improve. :yes:

Pure Adrenaline

yasss finally light in the tunnel hope everyone is sane as them and gave ARTPOP at least 8-9/10

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

BAHAHAHAHAHAHA IM LAUGHING SO HARD RIGHT NOW, 

someone commented this 

"You're certainly a fan but giving a positive review of a bad album so her fans can cling onto it for hope won't help them here. The music will speak for itself.

ARTPOP truly sounds like a tribute compilation put together in a month or two. There is no continuity in this work: it’s a bunch of tracks thrown in together to fill a record (but not a true “album†in spirit).

Gaga promised a fun album (like her first one), but all she delivered was stupid songs with embarrassing lyrics, and music that has been heard before, especially in the 80s and 90s.

I believe when writing a review you should review it on it's merit. Judge it on what the artist promises. Did it revolutionist music as promised? No. Did it take you a reverse warholian expedition? No.

The woman that claims she is one of the best singer/song writers today, failed to deliver on any of her promises.

The album isn't bad but it falls far short of the brilliance she projected. Perhaps if she hadn't tried to sell it to us as high art, it would be doing much better now.

The ARTPOP era is turning out to be her least successful yet and with her manager leaving her due to "creative differences" it only goes to prove what her detractors are saying, she's on a steady decline."

its litteraly an extract from paws down lm 

BAHAHAHAHAHAHA IM LAUGHING SO HARD RIGHT NOW, 

someone commented this 

"You're certainly a fan but giving a positive review of a bad album so her fans can cling onto it for hope won't help them here. The music will speak for itself.

ARTPOP truly sounds like a tribute compilation put together in a month or two. There is no continuity in this work: it’s a bunch of tracks thrown in together to fill a record (but not a true “album†in spirit).

Gaga promised a fun album (like her first one), but all she delivered was stupid songs with embarrassing lyrics, and music that has been heard before, especially in the 80s and 90s.

I believe when writing a review you should review it on it's merit. Judge it on what the artist promises. Did it revolutionist music as promised? No. Did it take you a reverse warholian expedition? No.

The woman that claims she is one of the best singer/song writers today, failed to deliver on any of her promises.

The album isn't bad but it falls far short of the brilliance she projected. Perhaps if she hadn't tried to sell it to us as high art, it would be doing much better now.

The ARTPOP era is turning out to be her least successful yet and with her manager leaving her due to "creative differences" it only goes to prove what her detractors are saying, she's on a steady decline."

its litteraly an extract from paws down lm 

I know they did.

I had a fight with that guy. Ugh.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived