💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga and Troy Carter split due to 'creative differences'

Michael

Featured Posts

But this is what happens when a “star†believes they are too big to take guidance. What a shame. Carter manages John Legend and other artists, so he will be fine.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Remember how clear the “Born this Way† campaign was?

:toofloppy:

🌹 free britney 🌹

PoshLife

The fact that they go out of their way to keep calling it ARTPOP leads me to believe this is someone who isn't reporting seriously on the issue.

Robotboy

lmao i didnt read through. clearly a troll article.

Remember that you are unique. Like everyone else.

Blue Jeans

Fake.

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

Prometheus

I am really glad "Venus" isn't a single. I love the song, but I don't think it's really radio material. "Do What U Want" is an iffy choice, too (in my opinion). I think the singles should be "Applause", "G.U.Y.", "Gypsy", "Sex Dreams", and "MANiCURE". I think they have the best chances at becoming hits, and some ("G.U.Y." and "Gyspy") could be her greatest songs since "Bad Romance."

Every artist needs some direction. Not everything can be treated artistically and romantically. She needs someone with a more market-oriented mind. I hope she finds a new manager and gets all of this straightened out.

Am I the only one who didn't think Dope was a disaster??  :laughga:

Lots of people liked it. Lots of people didn't. :shrug:

Not gonna write a lot since the last thread got deleted. :grr: Mods, please don't do that.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived