Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Official alternative ARTPOP cover for Middle Eastern countries

LetsGetHigh

Featured Posts

ChasingGhosts

You should see the covers for Nirvana's Nevermind and Katy's Teenage Dream haha she's completely gone except her legs!!

Born This Way > Joanne > The Fame Monster > The Fame > ARTPOP

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

tobacco, oil, and bank lobbies does here in the states...

Do you know how much religion matters in the US though? Has there ever been a non-religious president in the US? Or one that doesn't talk about god all the time?

Although it may seem funny to most it's important for us to be culturally sensitive and aware that not all places are fond of women being s-xual and over exposed. I am happy for this middle eastern change even though I live in the US because it shows that Gaga is culturally sensitive and aware of what's going on in the Middle East and she respects their cultural point of views. As silly and stupid as many of you may think this is, it's not. People in the Middle East will hopefully gain more respect for Gaga.

I think it's less Gaga being culturally sensitive and more Interscope being told to censor the cover or screw having the album put on the shelves over there

Ugh, this is just so absurd. They need to move on and come to the 21st century, already! Whatever, I'm glad Gaga's willing to sacrifice her vision, as long as her music reaches her ME fans.

It doesn't surprise me. Look what they did to Oral Fixation by Shakira.

Oral-Fixation-Vol.-2.jpgcaratula_shakira_oral_fixation_vol_volum

w6IFo2e.png

Could it have been worse? I don't think so...

EDIT: I didn't saw it was already posted. :laughga:

LMAO That's hilarious, and ridiculous! XD

Nearly ALL of Mariah Carey's album/single covers have been censored, so I'm not too surprised. It is only a statue though  :sick:

Chromatislaps

it looks so cheap,ky7s.png

They'd better use a closeup of her statue face with a white background and a little part of the blue koons ball beneath her closeup shot.

Imagine how they are going to have censor all the inside booklet pictures, considering she is naked in every photo  :omfgaga:

Archived