Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Official alternative ARTPOP cover for Middle Eastern countries

LetsGetHigh

Featured Posts

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply
VasilisVas

Although it may seem funny to most it's important for us to be culturally sensitive and aware that not all places are fond of women being s-xual and over exposed. I am happy for this middle eastern change even though I live in the US because it shows that Gaga is culturally sensitive and aware of what's going on in the Middle East and she respects their cultural point of views. As silly and stupid as many of you may think this is, it's not. People in the Middle East will hopefully gain more respect for Gaga.

MarcosMonster

It doesn't surprise me. Look what they did to Oral Fixation by Shakira.

Oral-Fixation-Vol.-2.jpgcaratula_shakira_oral_fixation_vol_volum

w6IFo2e.png

Could it have been worse? I don't think so...

EDIT: I didn't saw it was already posted. :laughga:

Although it may seem funny to most it's important for us to be culturally sensitive and aware that not all places are fond of women being s-xual and over exposed. I am happy for this middle eastern change even though I live in the US because it shows that Gaga is culturally sensitive and aware of what's going on in the Middle East and she respects their cultural point of views. As silly and stupid as many of you may think this is, it's not. People in the Middle East will hopefully gain more respect for Gaga.

I like how we always have to be reminded to be sensitive to and respectful of so-called values that are rooted in extreme misogyny and direct, systemic oppression of women.

Black legs are less explicit? OK. 

I think it's meant to appear that she's wearing tights, rather than them changing her skin colour

It doesn't surprise me. Look what they did to Oral Fixation by Shakira.

Oral-Fixation-Vol.-2.jpgcaratula_shakira_oral_fixation_vol_volum

w6IFo2e.png

Could it have been worse? I don't think so...

EDIT: I didn't saw it was already posted. :laughga:

My GOD :lmao:

Archived