Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Official alternative ARTPOP cover for Middle Eastern countries

LetsGetHigh

Featured Posts

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

idk, her head randomly pops out from a petal :lmao:

Yeah, but compare that to her weirdly photoshopped body on the original. That one kind of looks like a dress made of petals in a way.

AgusPop

This is my version for the deluxe edition.

e6xaf5.jpg

edit: the niqab will be covered in foil!

:clap:  :toofloppy:

Ok..some of the comments posted are slightly ignorant. As much as I am against the censorship in the "Middle East", many of the images of album covers shown are only from Saudi Arabia. Let me get a point straight, Saudi Arabia is not the Middle East. Here in the U.A.E the covers always remain the same, except when there are nipples showing or boobs are barely covered. Same with a lot of other countries. Like I said, extreme and bizarre censorship usually only occurs in Saudi Arabia, a country that does not resemble the Middle East in anyway. 

I find these images hilarious as well, but it is part of a culture and a religion. I think some people here should respect that. 

I can't

Ok..some of the comments posted are slightly ignorant. As much as I am against the censorship in the "Middle East", many of the images of album covers shown are only from Saudi Arabia. Let me get a point straight, Saudi Arabia is not the Middle East. Here in the U.A.E the covers always remain the same, except when there are nipples showing or boobs are barely covered. Same with a lot of other countries. Like I said, extreme and bizarre censorship usually only occurs in Saudi Arabia, a country that does not resemble the Middle East in anyway. 

I find these images hilarious as well, but it is part of a culture and a religion. I think some people here should respect that. 

girl relax

Archived