Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

DOPE topping iTunes WW! Track here! (70 #1s so far including US)

Americano

Featured Posts

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

... And keep sharing the video audio!!!

I think that this song likes a lot to non-fans, the producer is very famous in rock music!!

Computer

This song has really grown on me, I don't think about IWBWY anymore, also my favorite part is when she says "sing with me "Bell Bottom Blue"

💚💛💕❣⭕💢💢 | ⓜⓔⓡⓡⓨ ©ⓗⓡⓘⓢⓣⓜⓐⓢ

ASTROVEGA

This song has really grown on me, I don't think about IWBWY anymore, also my favorite part is when she says "sing with me "Bell Bottom Blue"

Do you happen to know what she means by "bell bottom blue"? I feel like I'm missing something...

The way Gaga has FOUR FVCKING TRACKS on the Top 20 on iTunes Worldwide. :deadbanana: What kind of legendary musician??

This.  I had the radio on for 10 minutes today ... Applause was played on two stations during that short time.  And wow it sounds more iconic the more you hear it ... a real grower, as will be many of the other songs on the album.

I live outside the space time continuum.

Cameron Dallas

I guess we realy don't know what the GP would like...

inb4 she delays ARTPOP and releases every track as a 'promo single' so they can all hit #1  :reductive:

I guess we realy don't know what the GP would like...

inb4 she delays ARTPOP and releases every track as a 'promo single' so they can all hit #1  :reductive:

lmaoooooo

Archived