💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

DOPE topping iTunes WW! Track here! (70 #1s so far including US)

Americano

Featured Posts

Darcklighter22

DWUW is better than Venus anyway so that switch was pretty nice lol

I agree...wasn't surprised that it happened, but glad it did DWUW makes a better single!

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Allison M

So i'm from the US so not hate or anything, but why does the US seem to be more important than other places? like there was a thread when it was released in the US - not for other countries though, the thread title specifically states (including the US) and on the list which is alphabetical, the US is like an exception and post at the top.

I don't mean any hate, like i said, i live in the US. I'm just curious as to why it's super important here.

Allison M

120K in US

And that's just on iTunes! A lot of people pre-ordered from amazon for the foil printing and on her official website! Plus i'm sure people other than myself will purchase it from a store in person :)

So i'm from the US so not hate or anything, but why does the US seem to be more important than other places? like there was a thread when it was released in the US - not for other countries though, the thread title specifically states (including the US) and on the list which is alphabetical, the US is like an exception and post at the top.

I don't mean any hate, like i said, i live in the US. I'm just curious as to why it's super important here.

Because US is the most important country chart-wise, a #1 there is much more important for sales than a #1 in an island of the Pacific

BoomMonster

i didn't expect this song to be so successful in charts tbh. I felt it more as a song for fans but WOAH, it slays

Allison M

Because US is the most important country chart-wise, a #1 there is much more important for sales than a #1 in an island of the Pacific

oh gotcha. that makes sense. thank you for explaining! :hug:

Americano

The biggest and most influential segment of the worldwide music industry.

US and Japan combined have a vast majority of WW music sales, and many hits in US become hits WW by default.

MonsterMarty

The biggest and most influential segment of the worldwide music industry.

US and Japan combined have a vast majority of WW music sales, and many hits in US become hits WW by default.

In terms of downloads Germany, UK and France tend to outbuy Japan more often than not... but yeah The US, UK, Germany, France and Japan account for over 75% of music sales every year.

Dylangaga

Dope is only number 1 because of the pre-orders. It's her weakest ballad.

The constant green updates say otherwise

Archived