• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gia

• Pluto

• MarryTheSequins

• Stephen

Today I'll be talking with the born this way foundation, and I'll give you guys more of a update in a few.

@Grizzlybear2 PM me your email again, sorry.

Edit - Today is saturday, I thought it was monday. wow.. Well anyways I'll be contacting them on Monday!

Edited by GIA

^^- wow, that sounds cool!! good luck :)

anybody knows you can conjure anything by the dark of the moon

MarryTheSequins

I'm so sorry i've been so busy that i haven't contributed on here! I hope it's not to late to be a part of this? I have a ton of ideas...

I'm so sorry i've been so busy that i haven't contributed on here! I hope it's not to late to be a part of this? I have a ton of ideas...

You're still welcome to be apart of it. :)

MarryTheSequins

You're still welcome to be apart of it. :)

I'm from England so i would say my English grammar is quite good. :lol:

I could help, I know English, and I also could help to make the site bilingual (English and Spanish) so more people would be able to access the info. (450 million people speak Spanish around the world)

I could help in everything you want :lol:

(Idk if this is still open)

Edited by Guille

MarryTheSequins

I could help, I know English, and I also could help to make the site bilingual (English and Spanish) so more people would be able to access the info. (450 million people speak Spanish around the world)

that's a good idea! i'm also learning Spanish at school so it would help me i guess, and give me an excuse to read about Gaga :party:

I don't know if you want my ideas here or on a PM, but i'll just put them here anyway if you don't mind.

- We would have to have each section that is constant for each issue, so for example a news section, a review section etc. I thought we could base these one some of the catagories in the GGD forums? So we could have a page for Fan Art, a News page, Tour information + pictures, Reviews on songs/videos (Instead of Media), Rumours + maybe even small competitions? It's up to you but i thought it would be cool.

- Could we do a piece on Monster Hotline? I know you're donating to the BTW Foundation too so i think if we do a little on Monster Hotline also, it could make a big difference. (If you don't know what Monster Hotline is, then their website is www.monsterhotlineproject.com )

- We have to have a bit on Gaga Fashion, surely? :spin:

I'm very excited as you can probably tell, and i don't mind if we don't develop any of my ideas, but i would really love it if Monster Hotline was mentioned, it helps stop cases like Jamey Rodemeyer.

-

I'm from England so i would say my English grammar is quite good. :lol:

Well that's always a plus! ;)

Mmm I love the idea of having a translated part!

that's a good idea! i'm also learning Spanish at school so it would help me i guess, and give me an excuse to read about Gaga :party:

I don't know if you want my ideas here or on a PM, but i'll just put them here anyway if you don't mind.

- We would have to have each section that is constant for each issue, so for example a news section, a review section etc. I thought we could base these one some of the catagories in the GGD forums? So we could have a page for Fan Art, a News page, Tour information + pictures, Reviews on songs/videos (Instead of Media), Rumours + maybe even small competitions? It's up to you but i thought it would be cool.

- Could we do a piece on Monster Hotline? I know you're donating to the BTW Foundation too so i think if we do a little on Monster Hotline also, it could make a big difference. (If you don't know what Monster Hotline is, then their website is www.monsterhotlineproject.com )

- We have to have a bit on Gaga Fashion, surely? :spin:

I'm very excited as you can probably tell, and i don't mind if we don't develop any of my ideas, but i would really love it if Monster Hotline was mentioned, it helps stop cases like Jamey Rodemeyer.

-

- The Thread is here to discuss things with you guys openly, if you wish to discuss something more privately you may pm me. Nonetheless most of the sections/categories you mentioned will be included in GGZ. We will just have to discuss what topics you guys want to write about!

- Even though Monster Hotline sounds admirable, from personal experience it's best to leave it to the professionals.

- No we will not have a Fashion section! Haha just kidding how could we not feature a fashion section? That's like a staple part of the fandom diet. :hungry:

Edited by GIA

MarryTheSequins

- The Thread is here to discuss things with you guys openly, if you wish to discuss something more privately you may pm me. Nonetheless most of the sections/categories you mentioned will be included in GGZ. We will just have to discuss what topics you guys want to write about!

- Even though Monster Hotline sounds admirable, from personal experience it's best to leave it to the professionals.

- No we will not have a Fashion section! Haha just kidding how could we not feature a fashion section? That's like a staple part of the fandom diet. :hungry:

okay :)

I'm taking French, I could do a French part if needed :) its Canadian French though, a little different than the France French :P

anybody knows you can conjure anything by the dark of the moon

So as you see, I can help, I also know things about web edition, photoshop, etc...

Contact me if you want me to join your project and tell me what are the plans :)

Oops, bit late. I can help though if needed, I run a fansite (link in my sig) so you can see my grammar/whatever there. :)

I'm taking French, I could do a French part if needed :) its Canadian French though, a little different than the France French :P

Sounds like a possible plan

So as you see, I can help, I also know things about web edition, photoshop, etc...

Contact me if you want me to join your project and tell me what are the plans :)

Make sure to check the thread for updates!

Oops, bit late. I can help though if needed, I run a fansite (link in my sig) so you can see my grammar/whatever there. :)

Love the fansite! Make sure you check the thread for updates, more information will be provided this week about possible topics.