Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga Related Random Conversation Thread

THING

Featured Posts

Queen Gloria

Well I don't like Donatella anyway :classy: not surprising that it's a reject from another artist. 

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like Anjulie's songs, but this one is a mess (very different from Stand Behind The Music).

But this is not the first time that something like that happen to her, Behind The Music was released a time after by Cher Lloyd in the US version of her debut album.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U3_TSG4AkOE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vIYBlpr0Ku0

🌹 free britney 🌹

elijahfan

I don't mean to sound rude towards Zedd, but.... First, the Infected Mushroom case, now this. Has he invented ANYTHING for ARTPOP, or was it just about already used beats to him?  :roll:

Hydrangea

you'd think gaga would've changed it up a bit as she is ''involved in all the productions'' this is literally copied and pasted :shrug:

I’m a bad friend

I don't mean to sound rude towards Zedd, but.... First, the Infected Mushroom case, now this. Has he invented ANYTHING for ARTPOP, or was it just about already used beats to him?  :roll:

:trootea:

Probably just G.U.Y. 

🌹 free britney 🌹

TheGaGaLover

Who the **** is this b---h? why does she have it? and does she have liscensing rights?

and her vocals are a bit shiity lol

Aura's beat was basically recycled as well lol.. why is everyone complaining about this only. It's his beat and was used amazingly for the song

Kermit the frog

So 2 out of 3 Zedd's songs are basically re-creations of some past work? :smh: He needs to go.

WOW... he literally recycled the entire thing :wtf:

This f*cking happened with Aura. I was in love with that song and then I found out about the whole Infected Mushroom thing and I completely lost the excitement I had for that track. It was so great to think he had made something so insane for Gaga, but now I feel like he's basically ripped her off.

10 points to the user that can kill G.U.Y. for me too.

• Mills locked this topic

Archived