💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

The Hunger Games

ll7lax

Featured Posts

SHUTUP, I CRIED SO HARD AT PRIM'S DEATH SO DAMN MUCH :cry:

I like how quick Cinna's (at first presumed) death was. I mean- how ****ing crazy for her to go into the arena after that. Which is the point. The shock and awe of the last two books were flawless :legend:

I don't really remember Finnick's death though :duhga: Was it during the Capitol raid?

Prim's death was SO confusing :sam: I had to read that part like 5 times over. What? they grew wings? Angels? Talking to her? :sam:

She finds out about Cinna's death in mockingjay. She's like, "wateva, next, i'm da mockingjay so wat do i do naow"

Finnick dies in the raid one of my favorite characters no reaction whatsoever :cry:

and what happened to gale? he left? he'd never do that :sad:

Edited by Butters

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ChasingTheGhost

• MattyMonster

• KingAlanI

• Parka

MuffinMan

SHUTUP, I CRIED SO HARD AT PRIM'S DEATH SO DAMN MUCH :cry:

I like how quick Cinna's (at first presumed) death was. I mean- how ****ing crazy for her to go into the arena after that. Which is the point. The shock and awe of the last two books were flawless :legend:

I don't really remember Finnick's death though :duhga: Was it during the Capitol raid?

It was when team Mockingjay was escaping the sewer, but the mutts reached him and Katniss had to drop the exploding Holo in the hole with Finnick/mutts. So random though.

Edited by MuffinMan

Prim's death was SO confusing :sam: I had to read that part like 5 times over. What? they grew wings? Angels? Talking to her? :sam:

She finds out about Cinna's death in mockingjay. She's like, "wateva, next, i'm da mockingjay so wat do i do naow"

Finnick dies in the raid one of my favorite characters no reaction whatsoever :cry:

and what happened to gale? he left? he'd never do that :sad:

That wasn't real after Prim died. It was a crazy ass dream Katniss was having

:fail: :fail: :fail: :fail: :fail:

And since she had already assumed for so long that Cinna was dead, it wouldn't have phased her much in Mockingjay :duhga:

I think Gale would leave after realizing how bat**** crazy Katniss is...and the fact that he realized Katniss really doesn't like anyone :spin:

It was when team Mockingjay was escaping the sewer, but the mutts reached him and Katniss had to drop the exploding Holo in the hole with Finnick/mutts. So random though.

Oh yeah, I remember that. Didn't she throw down the Holo in order to save Finnick from more pain from the mutts? And probably to kill any other mutts coming towards her.

I didn't care much for Finnick after Catching Fire, since he was so brain damaged. I didn't think he'd last long after that was revealed

Justed watch the movie...if I never read the book, I would think this movie was ****ing stupid. :sad:

But I guess it wasn't awful, since I did.

Well, I think they did a bad job at adopting it a movie, with the script and visuals. They could of made it a lot more visually interesting and crazy to help flourish the world. but noooo, it made it so bland and unimaginative :coffee: nothing remarkable. Nothing sticks out.

:coffee: I'll watch the next film too.

MuffinMan

That wasn't real after Prim died. It was a crazy ass dream Katniss was having

:fail: :fail: :fail: :fail: :fail:

And since she had already assumed for so long that Cinna was dead, it wouldn't have phased her much in Mockingjay :duhga:

I think Gale would leave after realizing how bat**** crazy Katniss is...and the fact that he realized Katniss really doesn't like anyone :spin:

Oh yeah, I remember that. Didn't she throw down the Holo in order to save Finnick from more pain from the mutts? And probably to kill any other mutts coming towards her.

I didn't care much for Finnick after Catching Fire, since he was so brain damaged. I didn't think he'd last long after that was revealed

Yes, she did so because the mutts were biting his head or some **** like that.

:ohno: I accidentally spoiled his and Prim's deaths by going on Tumblr. :flop: Thank God I didn't see details.

I thought the movie was good but it wasn't great. There were a lot of things that I felt would be impossible to understand for anyone who didn't read the book. The second half of the movie was really rushed and there were so many details left out/changed that it left me cringing whenever I noticed them. But I did enjoy watching the movie nonetheless

Alexander Ludwig (cato) :legend:

THAT IS MAHOGANY!

She had the best quotes in the movie, Effie Trinket was probably they only thing that came out better in the movie.

"We can work with that!"

She had the best quotes in the movie, Effie Trinket was probably they only thing that came out better in the movie.

"We can work with that!"

She is amazing i am in love with her

Elizabeth-Banks3.jpg

MuffinMan

I thought the movie was good but it wasn't great. There were a lot of things that I felt would be impossible to understand for anyone who didn't read the book. The second half of the movie was really rushed and there were so many details left out/changed that it left me cringing whenever I noticed them. But I did enjoy watching the movie nonetheless

Alexander Ludwig (cato) :legend:

tumblr_ls5gxk5mqN1qfxq87o1_r1_500.gif

KingAlanI

hadn't heard about this until the movie was about to come out

storyline sounds intriguing, I think I'll see this

will be interesting to go into the film without spoilers and without having read the book.

there's a multiplex near my house with lots of showings, going tomorrow