Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

My custom ARTPOP front and back covers

Queen Gloria

Featured Posts

Queen Gloria

My custom ARTPOP front and back covers. I don’t like Jewels N’ Drugs, MANiCURE or Donatella so I replaced them with Bitch Don’t Kill My Vibe and Stache, which I would have liked to hear on the album. I went for a more minimal look based on Koons’ work, hope ya like it.

tumblr_mvnn9c6oC21qcp76io1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mvnn9c6oC21qcp76io2_1280.jpg

Evan Peters

My custom ARTPOP front and back covers. I don’t like Jewels N’ Drugs, MANiCURE or Donatella so I replaced them with Bitch Don’t Kill My Vibe and Stache, which I would have liked to hear on the album. I went for a more minimal look based on Koons’ work, hope ya like it.

Gurl

emma roberts is an abuser

dontbesweet

Lovely and clean!

HAHAHA I can't believe you changed the track-list and removed two of the best songs tho!

I don’t like Jewels N’ Drugs, MANiCURE or Donatella so I replaced them with Bitch Don’t Kill My Vibe and Stache, which I would have liked to hear on the album. 

:udidnt:  :udidnt:  :udidnt:

Queen Gloria

Well thanks guys, haha. I'm using this for myself so I didn't use the actual track list. I'm sorry, don't want to offend anyone. I just don't like those three tracks. 

Gaga is Life

It looks pretty cool ;) It kinda reminds me of The Fame days with the words Lady and Gaga all big like that :spin:

• 1 month later...

Archived