💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP Leak Thread (NO LINKS or CLOSE)

Spyro

Featured Posts

hausoffame

GYPSY is the best song by far. It has to be a single.

I gotcha.

Just DL utorrent and search piratebay

Me neither!

(Well I'm listening to Gypsy (<333) right now but still)

Gypsy is so amazing. I was wondering what the album version sounds like and when I heard it I fell in love

One of my faves right now

DoctorScent

I love how I hated Fashion! and now I can't stop listen to it.

It's not catchy like G.U.Y or Sexxx Dreams but it's so addictive, the background music, this disco-vibe :whitney:

OMG I LOVE WILL.I.AM TRACK :awkney:

An if you don't like FASHION! ....

:miley:

I'm sorry if this is off topic, but which track is the collaboration with RedOne? 

Gypsy, but he only co-wrote in it.

Spyro the Dragon

OMG The lossless version sounds amazing on my Bose headphones!!!!!!!! I literally can hear so much more detail in the background, cant wait to get my physical CD in the mail!!! :excited2::excited:

where is the lossless version?

DustOnMyTable

I'm sorry if this is off topic, but which track is the collaboration with RedOne? 

it's all around youtube.

So, how do you think guys, which album is Gaga's best?

I rank them exactly as they came out.

The Fame < The Fame Monster < Born This Way < ARTPOP

So yeah, ARTPOP is the best for me. I cannot believe my ears when listening to it. I cannot believe how high quality that record is. Forget about hit factor, hooks or whatever, it is just a rich record, high end music. I've never heard anything so... important, it is such a full piece of music, nothing else matters. I am in love, I can't believe how much she's grown. It's not being pulled by avant-garde/experimental sounds or unique themes like Born This Way. It just breathes on its own with so many layers.

She's the Azzedine Alaïa of music at this point. You can't quite explain why it's so good, there's just this aura of perfection and unbelievable craftmanship that deserves respect.

See cause Ive already heard so much of the album I felt like skipping tracks. Damn it. I shouldn't have watched iTunes >.<

Good album. I find it far superior to BTW though. And that album has some of my all-time favourite songs. ARTPOP hasba great flow to it.

I think Applause was a great lead single, however, think of the impact G.U.Y. would have as first single, then Gypsy as second and Do What U Want or Applause as third. Holy Guacemoly, that would've been heaven. 

shinymetalhorse

I tried so hard to wait for the 11th, but alas my resolved crumbled and I ended up listening to it, just once though! and G.U.Y like 6 or 7 times. I loved it so much!!!! After waiting all this time ARTPOP did not disappoint. The only song I'm not in love with is Fashion! but hey, its still an alright song. Good job Mother Monster. Love you dearly, and your music continues to inspires and causes me to dance stupid in my bed room. Now serve to the stars!!

I promised myself I wouldnt listen again till I got the CD. We'll see how that goes.....

• Guest locked this topic