💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP Leak Thread (NO LINKS or CLOSE)

Spyro

Featured Posts

Forrest Gump

For an album called ARTPOP Gypsy is the only pop track on the album.

I love all the songs. But as an album it seems messy. How did "dope" and "fashion" made it to the tracklist is beyond my comprehension

they're ALL pop songs

shaneybaby

First don't be rude. We are all Gaga fans. Second yeah that's what I meant "traditional pop"

Let's not attack each other buddy

im not trying to attack but saying this isnt a pop album is silly. its definitely a pop album lol. not EVERY track is traditional pop she took some risks which i appreciate but i think most people would consider this a pop album... 

MessyTop

im not trying to attack but saying this isnt a pop album is silly. its definitely a pop album lol. not EVERY track is traditional pop she took some risks which i appreciate but i think most people would consider this a pop album...

Your right. Is avant garde pop! And I love it

Edited by GagainsiderNYC

monstronic

For an album called ARTPOP Gypsy is the only pop track on the album.

I love all the songs. But as an album it seems messy. How did "dope" and "fashion" made it to the tracklist is beyond my comprehension

LOL

The Stranger

Stop hating on dope aka her best ballad.

Her best PIANO ballad

Her best ballad is between Bloody Mary and Gypsy

Her best PIANO ballad

Her best ballad is between Bloody Mary and Gypsy

Bloody Mary is deffo not a ballad, not with that beat  :smh:

disostick14

I've listened to every song except for Fashion! and Gypsy. I haven't listened to Fashion! well because I can just simply wait, and I haven't listened to Gypsy because its clearly from what I've read the best on the album and I want to wait till I purchase the album in stores and pop it in my car and have it be the last song I blast and I want to be really surprised. The track I was most excited for was GUY and I told myself I would wait....but I couldn't resist and I'm blown away :legend:  

mwjuell91

This album has an incredible aura about it! Its pure JOY!! Its unbelieavable.. I just dont know what to say. 

• Guest locked this topic