đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP Leak Thread (NO LINKS or CLOSE)

Spyro

Featured Posts

HighwayFantasy

well i ll go for gypsy (the best song on ARTPOP imo!)

s-x dreams (am i the only one that likes the new version more?)

guy (but it gets a bit repetive towards the end)

and swine (it could be a little harder during the instrumentals but its good).

the song that really stands out for me by long is gypsy!!!

Can u please msg me with the HQ link for the album?

HighwayFantasy

Gypsy, Sexxx Dreams, Venus, Donatella and Swine are my favourites. As a whole, im not so sure what i feel about the album. Ill have to wait til i have the cd and listen to it back to front before i can make my mind up. I don't know whether it is because of all the snippets etc but I feel like its a bit anti-climatic and almost over-produced but I will probably change my mind!

Can u please give me the link PM to ARTPOP *dog eyes* :D

Sachasuperstar

Guys if you go on twitter and search "ARTPOP high quality" you will see many links in a matter of seconds

Thank you XXX

LilJackoMonster

I feel so bad for this album because I just keep repeating G.U.Y.

But can I just say that the Fashion! -> Mary Jane Holland -> Dope run of songs is phenomenal. I don't love Fashion! BUT the way it ends almost foreshadows a dark energy and then Mary Jane Holland ends on a really dark note - the striking of the match (again foreshadowing Dope)

And then BAM, those first few notes in Dope are so haunting.

The story told in this album is really amazing. It's as if the previous songs were all about having a fun time but then she slowly falls back into old habits. And by the time Gypsy comes on it's the feeling of complete release and euphoria - like she's beat the habit. Or a least suppressed it.

I feel so bad for this album because I just keep repeating G.U.Y.

But can I just say that the Fashion! -> Mary Jane Holland -> Dope run of songs is phenomenal. I don't love Fashion! BUT the way it ends almost foreshadows a dark energy and then Mary Jane Holland ends on a really dark note - the striking of the match (again foreshadowing Dope)

And then BAM, those first few notes in Dope are so haunting.

The story told in this album is really amazing. It's as if the previous songs were all about having a fun time but then she slowly falls back into old habits. And by the time Gypsy comes on it's the feeling of complete release and euphoria - like she's beat the habit. Or a least suppressed it.

I get where you are coming from - Plays of Gypsy - 68.... Everything else? 2 at most for the moment

ibkFHMy89jKunc.gif

Lmao ... that's like me but for Fashion! Different strokes for different folks! ;)

Givewaytopeds

I always thought Y+I, EOG, Gypsy, Applause were put at the end for good reason, then they become singles.

• Guest locked this topic