💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP Leak Thread (NO LINKS or CLOSE)

Spyro

Featured Posts

DanceInTheFlames

I would have preferred IWBWY

HOWEVER

I respect Gaga's decision to change the song and be extremely personal to her. While I can't relate to it on a literal level, I can still relate to it in some ways and understand that this was an important song for Gaga and a lot of other people who suffer from addiction.

Edited by DanceInTheFlames

dope is dope...and fashion! is my favorite song, even tho i was hating on it when it was announced will i am is the producer

:cry: All I can do is cry. She's done it, she's just killed me. Every damn time. I don't, I can't. 

:legend:

Perfect time for a first post!

Dope is by far one of my favorites.  It's so personal and I can relate heavily.  I was on a bad bad BAD road until summer this year with addiction and then lost an extremely close family member.  I needed them more than Dope for sure  :(

I knew Gypsy would slay from the first time I heard it.  The "tonight"'s  :worship:

Mary Jane Holland and GUY are pure perfection and Sexxx Dreams makes the album a masterpiece  :excited:

Cameron Dallas

Perfect time for a first post!

Dope is by far one of my favorites.  It's so personal and I can relate heavily.  I was on a bad bad BAD road until summer this year with addiction and then lost an extremely close family member.  I needed them more than Dope for sure  :(

I knew Gypsy would slay from the first time I heard it.  The "tonight"'s  :worship:

Mary Jane Holland and GUY are pure perfection and Sexxx Dreams makes the album a masterpiece  :excited:

Welcome to GGD!  :hug:

Just burned a copy and drove around blasting the whole album. Almost every track sounds immense through speakers, no surprise! The bassline in G.U.Y, Swine & Donatella <3 <3 <3

• Guest locked this topic