Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP Leak Thread (NO LINKS or CLOSE)

Spyro

Featured Posts

HAS SHE ALLOWED THE LEAKS ON THE NET TO STAY THERE OR ARE THEY TRACKING THEM DOWN?  USUALLY THEY TAKE EVERYTHING DOWN....??? WHATS GOING ON WITH THIS?

Too late by now. Like way too late.

Cameron Dallas

Gypsy would be the PERFECT ending to this album, and yet we get Applause as if it was an encore. This b---h is a genious

The Stranger

Gypsy would be the PERFECT ending to this album, and yet we get Applause as if it was an encore. This b---h is a genious

Exactly

I agree.

It's kinda like the whole album is her getting to the point where she realizes applause is what she really lives for, after trying out all the other thrills described by the preceding songs.

Dean Winchester

It's kinda like the whole album is her getting to the point where she realizes applause is what she really lives for, after trying out all the other thrills described by the preceding songs.

i agree with this, i felt like "applause" represents her return to the stage where she longs for our applause after a journey of downfall and struggles 

DriverMonster

Um no. "Heeeeeeeeeeeeaaallllll me" was awesome. That made the song. What she replaced it with is boring. :(

MANiCURE didn't do much for me during Swinefest, but the album version absolutely slays me. The new lyrics, repositioning the "heal me" part, and the song's electro/hip-hop/rock combo... :legend:

I only really love the song, ARTPOP. Oh well, perhaps next time with Gaga.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

• Guest locked this topic