:

:

ARTPOP Leak Thread (NO LINKS or CLOSE)

Spyro

Featured Posts

Daenerys

Donatella has me on a good one

tumblr_mvna3sZxDV1ral5r1o1_500.gif

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

Tony31511

I just listened to the whole album and this is how I would rank the songs! (1 being the best)

1. G.U.Y.

2. Sexxx Dreams

3. Do What U Want

4. Gypsy

5. Donatella

6. Applause

7. Venus

8. Swine

9. Mary Jane Holland

10. Aura

11. ARTPOP

12. Jewels N' Drugs

13. MANiCURE

14. Fashion!

15. Dope

Edited by Tony31511

Retro Physical

MJH on repeat, I'm in LOVE. This whole album ****ing slays me.  :legend:

I'm worried we haven't heard from Gaga yet

Wish she would acknowledge it, and wish monsters were more vocal about our love for this album ,and Gaga (I see no twitter trends!!!!!)

This is a really happy moment, I wish they would move up the release so we could celebrate properlyyyyy!!!

(lot's of wishes)

If I remember correctly GUY, ARTPOP and GYPSY trendÄ™d worldwide when we had LQ leak. And monsters are all over twitter celebrating and expressing their love for ARTPOP. However, I think some of them feel guilty for listening to it so they do not express it loudly. 

agustina0407

This album is AMAZING!

It really is.

I'm in love!

Mary Jane Holland and Swine are my favorites. They're just... I'm out of words.

But I love most of them.

I think the only ones I like less are Donatella and Fashion, but I'll probably like them more as I listen more times.

Excellent. 99/100

SummerGirl21

If I remember correctly GUY, ARTPOP and GYPSY trendÄ™d worldwide when we had LQ leak. And monsters are all over twitter celebrating and expressing their love for ARTPOP. However, I think some of them feel guilty for listening to it so they do not express it loudly. 

that's where I'm at.  

Here's my take on her album from another thread...it's a big chunk of text so be warned- 

1. Aura: This song to me is about how she’s trying to kill fame, and the whole Hollywood theme. It starts out the album perfectly of what the album is about. It’s like the intro to an essay.

2.Venus: **** just got real with this song. Since Gaga is such an advocate of love, I think she set out to write a song exclusively about said love. I can’t believe how much I’m into this song.

3.G.U.Y: I love how perfectly she starts this track with mentions of gods, perfectly making sense why it’s next in the album. An obviously catchy song that should be the next single.

4.Sexxx Dreams: This song I feel like it’s about unconquered love, and fits perfectly after her last two songs.

5.Jewels N' Drugs: This track was like spicy sauce after sugary songs. It’s like taking a breath after so many pop-electro songs. Which is something smart since it’s horrible when a fan starts to get tired of an album.

6. MANiCURE: Well NOPE!! HEREâ€S MORE SUGARY SPRINKLES FOR YOU. We get the most popish, Queen-love-fest song in the album. I had to literary stand up and wildly dance to this song. Such a feel good song!

7.DWYW: I think this song was placed in the middle of the album just to remind the critics what she really cares about when making music. So they can have her ass because she’s having fun doing music for us.

8.ARTPOP: Such a beautiful song that depicts what this album is about. It’s like the climax for this album. It can take any shape, to the listener, it can mean ANYTHING to anyone. “My ARTPOP could mean anything†is such an important thing to keep in mind when listening to this album

9.Swine: Who doesn’t like swine? Seriously, it’s such a badass song that made me move ways I shouldn’t be moving in my age...the best part is the ending when she’s singing like a pig. (Porky Pig from the Looney Tunes anyone?)

10.Donatella: I wish I was Donatella so I could put this in every runaway show I have. It’s a good song, but not my favorite because...I’m not Donatella.

11.Fashion! The piano intro is so beautiful. When I listened to this I pictured myself buying clothes...if I had a store I would play this song all day long, and watch sales go up because you can’t help, but to buy stuff.

12.MJH: When I finished listening to this album, the first song that was STUCK on my head was this song. Like I said earlier, ARTPOP, could mean anything. And for me this song hits a personal spot that has nothing to do with weed or d--gs.

13.Dope: Funny how this song is after MJH. In MJH it’s so fun, and the good side of d--gs, while Dope is the consequences of addictions. This ballad is powerful as all Gaga’s ballads. I got teary-eyed when I listened to this because again I was able to related to something personal. Also, I could hear the anguish in her voice, and it’s so sad, poor Gaga.

14.Gypsy: I love how this song starts slow because it’s after a ballad, then OH YOU THOUGHT WE WERE DONE DANCING? AHAHAHA NO, STAND BACK UP AGAIN, AND DANCE. I love it. Such a perfect song. Love the Dorothy metaphor.  Broke my heart when she said “Someday in Jakarta.â€

15.Applause: Applause is the conclusion of an amazing album. It’s about lady gaga saying, “Look here was my album, and I hoped you loved it as much as I love an applause.†Perfect way to the end the show.

My overall reaction to this album is that it’s such an amazing, feel good, and organized album. I don’t believe in giving stars and grades to album reviews, it’s either you love it or you don’t. I LOVE IT.

Also,  unlike TF, TFM, and BTW, ARTPOP is so much organized, and clearly diverse when it comes to her vocals. My problem with other artists is that I can never finish listening to the whole album without getting annoyed, tired with their voice. It’s like having too much candy.

With Lady Gaga, however, she perfectly was able to grasp that knowledge, and I think is the reason why she singing so differently in each song. It’s perfection musically, and I must applause her for making me love music again. Thank you for any of you that read this.

j28QC.gif @ my ARTPOP-late realize for leak 

j28QC.gif@ SLAYAGE

j28QC.gif@ SONGS

j28QC.gif I HAVE NEVER EVER DANCED THIS MUCH IN MY LIFE

j28QC.gif@SEXX DREAMS , G.U.Y, AND OTHER MIGHTY SONGS

j28QC.gif @THIS MY NEW FAVOURITE ALBUM OF ALL TIME

j28QC.gif @ 2NITTTEEEEE PART IN GYPSY 

j28QC.gif @ ME ! 

• Guest locked this topic