:

ARTPOP Leak Thread (NO LINKS or CLOSE)

Spyro

Featured Posts

zacharybinx

All you have to do is google "lady gaga (insert song title) hq tumblr"

I need a download link though.  

Can anyone pm me and help me?

Fashion! is so good! Infectious! The way she holds the long note during the bridge and then resolves it during the spoken french is s-xxxxxxx

disneyhigh

I wish the songs mixed into each other like she said...maybe i'll like FASHION! and DOPE a little more...

and so ARTPOP is about aliens right? thats why her voice sounds so high and weird sometimes right? 

giskardsb

Dope is Gaga's version of NIN's Hurt.  So Raw, and just the perfect little electronic add's to the production.  Its amazing.

Can we all just take a moment and feel grateful that we live in the era of Pop Goddess Lady F***ing Gaga. I spent my whole f***ing day listening to this masterpiece that is ARTPOP...A journey through genres that sublimely blend well together, and of songs that are perfectly sequenced. One can not listen to this album and not feel like he's been riding a roller coaster where each dip and each lift and each twist brings out the most intense emotions.

I am so glad that all of us are loving it. I remember that the reception to BTW was not consistent; and although I love love BTW, and the album means a lot to me, this is in a totally separate league. This is far beyond the expectations, and the expectations were damn high after almost 2 and a half years of waiting.

So Gaga, if you happen to troll GGD, please know this: THANK YOU FOR PUTTING A RECORD THAT IS SO PERFECT AND FOR SHOWING THE WORLD WHY YOU, AND ONLY YOU, ARE THE GODDESS OF POP!

Edited by alffy74

BloodyMaryJane

I love the entire album  :cry: I don't get why people think Fashion! is a weak song. I LOVE IT, that pianooo  :party:

ASTROVEGA

Dope is Gaga's version of NIN's Hurt.  So Raw, and just the perfect little electronic add's to the production.  Its amazing.

THIS DESCRIPTION :legend:

• Guest locked this topic