💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP Leak Thread (NO LINKS or CLOSE)

Spyro

Featured Posts

AquaFire Witch

Well man I don't know what to say but WOW to ARTPOP!

G.U.Y.- Her dialogue in the beginning is eurhoric and so is the opening beat. I don’t know what that is? It’s so SICK! This song is just COOL as hell.

Donatella- A little bit of PUNK and TECHNO. It’s so good and again DIFFERENT! We need different so bad and she always delivers!

Mary Jane Holland- A fave of mine. She’s packed so much greatness into this one song. I find a major influence from Queen and Freddy Murcury in this joint. Love, love, love.

Gypsy - Another one of those songs that you feel like has been around for ages. It’s such a powerful song, so inspirational.

Fashion!- A wonderful party track. I did hear a little beat that reminded me of much of those old school dance party songs in the 80‘s but it can still stand perfectly on its own.

I will review more laters........but had to throw in my comments because I have been going insane with this record! It's fun seeing people's reaction videos to it. ;)

PS- One thing about GAGA is that no matter how she puts a song on a record, it always shines like hell when she peforms it live and everything she does can transcend well into other genres of music. Such a DIVERSE QUEEN.

Hello all!

First time poster here :). I have been reading the posts in this thread since the leak happened yesterday, interesting seeing all of the different opinions. Overall, the fact that everyone has such a variety of favourite songs I think it is a testament to the overall strength of the album.

I was on call yesterday and only had brief chances to listen to parts of tracks. I have to say when I initially listened to the tracks out of order and separate I was slightly underwhelmed. However, when I was able to get the HQ version and listen from Aura through to Applause, jaw. on. floor. The arrangement is free of flaw. Yes, there it is a melting pot of genres, but it is extremely cohesive and it all just works. This b---h is smart.

The promo was a sloppy mess, I do agree. Too much of the curtain was pulled back and it did take a little bit of the euphoria out of the first listen. However, once you listen a few times it doesn't ****ing matter because the album is a god damn gem.

<3

Dylangaga

im glad everyone has DIFFERENT favorites song...i know im a die hard gaga fan but this album is so flawless and everything song has something new and different to offer...its so beautiful from start to finish

LOVE the album but glad the links are down....cannot wait for November 10 at midnite!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and everyone go look at the idiot woman who did the bad review at examiner.com.....shes an idiot who doesn't speak English...the review is funny actually for everything she gets wrong....lol

Galactic Mess

Gypsy, G.U.Y, Donatella and Mary Jane Holland are my favorite Gaga songs ever. :legend: :legend:

Cameron Dallas

Hello all!

First time poster here :). I have been reading the posts in this thread since the leak happened yesterday, interesting seeing all of the different opinions. Overall, the fact that everyone has such a variety of favourite songs I think it is a testament to the overall strength of the album.

I was on call yesterday and only had brief chances to listen to parts of tracks. I have to say when I initially listened to the tracks out of order and separate I was slightly underwhelmed. However, when I was able to get the HQ version and listen from Aura through to Applause, jaw. on. floor. The arrangement is free of flaw. Yes, there it is a melting pot of genres, but it is extremely cohesive and it all just works. This b---h is smart.

The promo was a sloppy mess, I do agree. Too much of the curtain was pulled back and it did take a little bit of the euphoria out of the first listen. However, once you listen a few times it doesn't ****ing matter because the album is a god damn gem.

<3

Welcome to GGD :party:

Welcome to GGD :party:

Thanks sweets <3

Not sure why it took me so long to join one of these forums tbh...

Also cannot wait for the album to officially be released. I don't like listening to leaked ****, but obviously it was completely necessary in this situation. I am definitely growing tired of the "pre-ordered" image on iTunes, let me own youuu.

• Guest locked this topic