💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP Leak Thread (NO LINKS or CLOSE)

Spyro

Featured Posts

monstronic

Also guys, can we talk about how much extra work went into these songs since iTunes festival? No wonder they had to tear it away :-)

Also guys, can we talk about how much extra work went into these songs since iTunes festival? No wonder they had to tear it away :-)

She spoils us so much, I'm so proud of her. :cry:

monstronic

She spoils us so much, I'm so proud of her. :cry:

I also assume this is part of her project to show us 'behind the scenes'. combined with the on-stage costume changes and instagrammed lyric notebooks. 

The bridge of Jewels N' Drugs actually kills me!!!!!!

and I can't help myself from looping this album again and again

Rudz Xinc

The best album by her obviously

it would be perfect without Fashion

my single choices would be GUY, Gypsy, Sexxx Dreams, Donatella/MANiCURE (even though I hate her for changing the song so much, the HEAL MEEEEE is part is perfect before), I don't want Venus to be a single because we'll get the music video eventually

even ARTPOP is better with the HEE HEE part, right now it's so soft we can barely heard it

Look at those clowns

The best album by her obviously

it would be perfect without Fashion

my single choices would be GUY, Gypsy, Sexxx Dreams, Donatella/MANiCURE (even though I hate her for changing the song so much, the HEAL MEEEEE is part is perfect before), I don't want Venus to be a single because we'll get the music video eventually

even ARTPOP is better with the HEE HEE part, right now it's so soft we can barely heard it

agreed with you that the HEE HEE part is too soft

• Guest locked this topic