💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Kelly O talks Gaga

abductee

Featured Posts

:lmao: "i wanna meet face to face to end this!!" :lmao: absolute mess. that's just another publicity stunt. gaga doesn't owe her that, + she has better things to do lol.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Smooth Criminal

She didn't see it as a peace offering, all she wanted to do was eat it and she thought Gaga was trying to worsen her weight problems

I'm DONE! 

:toofunga:

MonsterMarty

"Gagz is doing all this for publicity, it's so false and stunt to get headlines. Me on the other hand, I live for a CAUSE (don't ask me which one) and would never engage in overreactions which I then retract and self-chastise to save face and all the while get as much attention as possible. That's why I go on E! News. I need my privacy."

- Kelly O, Truth Tea Weekly.

:lolgaga:

The reason why Gaga gave Sharon the cake instead of Kelly personally is because she realized THAT evening it was her birthday and wanted to give the cake to her mother as a peace offering since they were meeting face to face anyways.  :awkney:

Or maybe she's mad because she wanted a piece of that cake.  :megaflop: 

SPECIALLY being at Kelly's HOMELAND, but noooooooo, what crazy ass would dare to think a girl would spend her birthday with her parents at home!

"wants to meet face to face" I pictured a duel when I read this. And I had no idea who Kelly O was until I realized it in the OP :toofloppy:

Gaga, Ke$ha, and Ava

GloriousRomance

My mother always said to never trust people who's faces look like they belong on Mount Rushmore.

Kelly O reinforces this idea.

GlamGorgeousGG

"Gagz is doing all this for publicity, it's so false and stunt to get headlines. Me on the other hand, I live for a CAUSE (don't ask me which one) and would never engage in overreactions which I then retract and self-chastise to save face and all the while get as much attention as possible. That's why I go on E! News. I need my privacy."

- Kelly O, Truth Tea Weekly.

:lolgaga:

:dies:   

How can you misunderstand a cake, though? :awkney:

Edit: Just saying.

Because you can't have your cake and eat it too.

Don't kill me.

BuzzcutSeason

this thread is one of those threads where no one cares after 5 mins but somehow it stays MOST POSTED for like 3 hours and u don't know WHY

Zach Monster

Because you can't have your cake and eat it too.

Don't kill me.

Why would I? I don't get the joke. :megaflop:

Why would I? I don't get the joke. :megaflop:

It's a common expression where people are delusional enough to think they can enjoy something and possess it at the same time. Either you own it and don't use it (have a cake but don't eat it), or you use it and no longer have it (you eat and enjoy the cake but you no longer have it). 

It was about Kelly being delusional and not accepting an apology and since it was over cake it seemed even more fitting.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived