• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is making me feel so nostalgic.

For some reason though my name was HobNob HAHAHA

Gonna add you :hor:

VampireGrin

Gonna add you :hor:

That wasn't my name exactly. It had dots and dashes all over the place I can't remember it exactly HAHA

GagaisHotAF

YES!!!!!!!

They did say she would have a lot of promo like BTW! This must be the ARTPOP promo version of GagaVille. 

Probably on Grindr

No way it's not a partnership with the label. They wouldn't do that for fun... It's exactly like Farmville.

lol.. All partnerships on Habbo consist of a room created with banners linking out to the website being promoted. Otherwise your "promotion" is worthless. Nickelodeon (UK) is a recent partnership, if you visit the rooms created for them you will see large banners with the new Nick TV shows promo which if clicked links you to the Nick.co.uk site. Someone posted a picture of Jennette Mccurdy, she just visited Habbo to promote the release of her show Sam & Cat. The room for Gaga is titled "The Birth of Venus" with no reference to ARTPOP, when or where you can buy the album. The only banner in the room is the face of Botticelli's Venus which doesn't link to anything. Gaga+Farmville had full blown branded animals and furniture. This is simply a room to hang out in. Furthermore I just talked to the staff who set it all up:

t8nk7a.jpg

You can check his twitter too @cowboystyle 

It's been one of the most popular rooms the past few days on the Brazil hotel. Gaga is hot right now so it's obvious why they would set this up. Like I said before Habbo has been going through some really tough times... they were just bought out by a long time investor otherwise they probably wouldn't still be here. There is still a lot of value to the platform & it's good to see them trying new things, execution is a little poor though. Who knows maybe this will spark Interscope's interest to make a real partnership. 

artRaver

I remember when I had an account on there when I was like 14 and used to go to all the rooms for LM's 'cause they'd have parties and stuff.. *runs back to habbo* 

✿ cherry blossom girl ✿

Archived