• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ChicaSkas

• ohsnapitszach

• mr.peter

• geopang

TheBadRomancer

AH Wish I knew! would have said Hi :)

we were across the street and then we went opposite ways. bummer! we have so many close encounters, we'll meet someday! :) 

geopang

BY1EAf3CMAAA6DV.jpg

:flutter:

JoseMedrano and me :)

You guys are adorable!!!!! I wish i could have gone but of course with my luck and transportation issues it didnt work out. I will be back though the next time it comes around. :) im glad you guys enjoyed it though

geopang

I WANNA GO BACK!!!!! heres my pic from the gallery .

tumblr_mw62erWZ931r0nz39o2_1280.png

That crew neck is f--king amazing! I need to seriously meet up with you guys next time

ChicaSkas

I WANNA GO BACK!!!!! heres my pic from the gallery .

tumblr_mw62erWZ931r0nz39o2_1280.png

I am so bummed I forgot to get my pic with you :noparty:

and HAS ANYONE gotten their HQ Beats by Dre photos via email? i am so bummed mine didnt come through

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

ChicaSkas

Hey all. is this pop up gallery going to come again in a month or so? I thought I read it somewhere. Thank you !

Hello! yes you did. I spoke with Mr. Christopher Cross at the event (he works for the event) and he said that in 130 days Gaga will release a special App, and the event is slated to return for that app.

I went this afternoon in Los Angeles and got some photos of the space. Check them out in a post I did for Beats4LA.com. I also had to get one with Gaga's ass photo from the DWUW cover. http://bit.ly/ARTPOPGallery

OQ9ITuv.jpg?2

Excellent article! big welcome to Gaga Daily!

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

GagaStefi

I am so bummed I forgot to get my pic with you :noparty:and HAS ANYONE gotten their HQ Beats by Dre photos via email? i am so bummed mine didnt come through

Mines was in the junk folder, so try there

ohsnapitszach

I almost stole a mini Koons Ball. They wouldn't let us touch them in NYC :( I saw a bunch of people stealing glamour magazines. And the staff at the NYC pop up told us Gaga was going to come to the gallery. So I was there for 7 hours and she never came. I think the staff lied to get more popularity and sales at the shop. But I still had fun talking to some cool gaga fans! I was also interviewed for MTV while at the gallery. They asked me about the album, what songs I like,

My favorite thing at the gallery, etc.

BTW I TOUCHED THE MEAT DRESS.

ChicaSkas

I almost stole a mini Koons Ball. They wouldn't let us touch them in NYC :( I saw a bunch of people stealing glamour magazines. And the staff at the NYC pop up told us Gaga was going to come to the gallery. So I was there for 7 hours and she never came. I think the staff lied to get more popularity and sales at the shop. But I still had fun talking to some cool gaga fans! I was also interviewed for MTV while at the gallery. They asked me about the album, what songs I like,

My favorite thing at the gallery, etc.

I'm pretty sure someone stole one of the huge foil ARTPOP cubes it was missing from the front door :dead:

The security guard was too watchful. there was no way ANYONE was laying little monster paws on Gaga's dresses.

If I could magically hijack the way they are transporting this gallery, and some how put it in Saint Paul Minnesota for like...4 hours... I totally would

Otherwise, its a no go for me. But! SOMEONE BETTER TAKE SOME FOOTAGE AND PICTURES, DAMN IT!

(I should've seen the links) THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR POSTING THESE!!! ITS BEAUTIFUL! I totally would've taken a koon's ball too :D 

Edited by LadyLux

ChicaSkas

where's the like button

I KNOW RIGHT