💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Let's all remember about this mess

Jenniferella

Featured Posts

Jenniferella

With ARTPOP finally coming in the next few days, I'd like to open this thread that I thought about a long time ago (since summer 2012 I think)

Do you remember when the ARTPOP name was the ONLY thing we knew about the album ? We've been through a lot during this wait (BTWB cancelled, the blackout, the drama and, of course : ARTPOP Discussion Thread (may it rest in peace :rip: ))

I guess we kind of lost our minds and began to see things that were obviously not real. I didn't save everything that has been rumored on here but here are some examples :

9357276h5FZ.jpg
Yes, there were threads about Lindsay Lohan being part of the lead single music video. Back then, Gaga used to hang out with her and some people were actually thinking it was a hint. We actually had NOTHING to feed our curiosity and every single thing said or posted by Gaga was thread worthy and talked about. I feel nostalgic for those memories ! 

Another example :
742481LG3.jpg
Back in August 2012, there were some rumors about Gaga doing a collab with Eminem on ARTPOP. I don't really remember how this rumor started and that's why I post it, someone could help ? But yeah, that was pretty big and crazy too 

The "Ratchet" thing went really big as well with the endless collaborators on the song (litterally EVERYONE was rumored to be on the song : Rihanna, Beyoncé, Azealia Banks, Britney... 
729758882_700.jpg

If you have other memories to share about GGD going nuts while waiting for ARTPOP, don't hesitate to share cause I don't remember half of it and I'm sure there are a lot of funny things to remember.

AND, of course, there were the TUMBLR RUMORS !

I'm gonna start with that messy mess :
745953artpopcovleak.jpg
I remember quite a lot of people believing in this cover (it was posted every once in a while on GGD in new threads. Do you remember this ?

To finish, I'd like to share some of the best fake tracklists ever created for ARTPOP
499113tumblrm8wz22Yiek1rbhp2fo11280.jpg

(see next post for more...)

"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3q425253qwewq

People were posting their grindr accounts in the ARTPOP news & discussion thread, that's how bad it got. 

People were posting their grindr accounts in the ARTPOP news & discussion thread, that's how bad it got. 

:lmao:

TimisaMonster

Why would I WANT to remember all of this is the REAL question? :awkney:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Jenniferella

521026tumblrm8ztrxDRrC1rbrm9eo1500.jpg

517929ARTPOP.jpg

327317tumblrmbe1uhmZig1rbhp2fo11280.jpg

Spicy Marmelade

Ghost Of Christmas Future

Woman With The Light Bulb...

471720ririvma.gif

Anyway, I'm so relieved ARTPOP is coming because this wait seemed SO LONG and is finally coming to an end !!!

It was nice to share and talk about those speculations with GGD's members :)

"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"

Rachet had to of been something... i mean they were ALL posting things about rachet.... 

Miranda Sings

I remember lurking here before I joined and seeing all this mess...I was desperate. We all were :toofunga:

• PartySick locked this topic

Archived