A Star Is Born - Pre-order
🎤 Use code GAGAVEGAS at SeatGeek.com to get $20 off tickets 🎤

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ARTPOP may be leaked tomorrow morning

Featured Posts

Eros92

PM me a link. :hor:

Oh i don't have a link, I don't even have the album. I just know with a 100% certainty that it's out there. We'll probably get it before Monday so just hang on. 

Spyro

Oh i don't have a link, I don't even have the album. I just know with a 100% certainty that it's out there. We'll probably get it before Monday so just hang on. 

394447.jpg

Spyro the Dragon

Eros92

Sorry I can't be more helpful. I've really tried my hardest. But like I said it's out there. So I mean you can try searching for it. 

xclusive

Being packaged and ripped. couple more hours till proper release. Please search for your most xclusive site where you find your music.

retroglamx

Being packaged and ripped. couple more hours till proper release. Please search for your most xclusive site where you find your music.

Who are you? why are you saying these things? Why did you join less than 1 hour ago? I am so ready to download th leak.

Pink flamingos always fascinated me.

momotaro

Who are you? why are you saying these things? Why did you join less than 1 hour ago? I am so ready to download th leak.

Cool!

Don't believe it for a SECOND, until you see the files online with a "DOWNLOAD!" link that works, and actually gives us what we want.

rasengan597

i have the link BUT its in low quality! i dont have the High Quality sorry :( you want me to post it or no?