💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga shuts down Madonna comparisons

yxi

Featured Posts

Didn't Gaga say in HML "Would you love me if I ruled the world?"... :awkney:

But that doesn't mean "I want to rule the world" it means, "I want your love and will do whatever I must to get it, including ruling the world if necessary".

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Evanescence

Didn't Gaga say in HML "Would you love me if I ruled the world?"...:awkney:

Irrelevant? It's a question not a statement.

Also metaphorical.

No need to be awkward :)

BornThisWayGa would NEVER :flop:

Didn't Gaga say in HML "Would you love me if I ruled the world?"...:awkney:

Sis, pls :smh:

TimisaMonster

But that doesn't mean "I want to rule the world" it means, "I want your love and will do whatever I must to get it, including ruling the world if necessary".

Irrelevant? It's a question not a statement.

Also metaphorical.

No need to be awkward :)

okay...just thought I'd put that out there...dcdXp7y.gif

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

BangTheGong

Well Madge has been terrible to Gaga over the past year and a half so I'm guessing Gaga wants to distance herself as far away from M as possible. Although there may be some truth that all "performance-art/ boundary pushing" female pop diva types are following in Madge's footsteps; Gaga no longer wants to pay patronage to her, justified too because M has been nasty to Gaga.

Gaga needs to just worry about herself and not pay any attention to ANY comparisons to Madonna or any other artist.. sure she's going to get ask but its best just to put light on her projects she's working... Madonna is Madonna and she's paved way for many artist male or female. Just like GaGa said about being a waitress, Madonna worked odd jobs to get to where she's at now..  If anything compare how GaGa has that same drive to succeed and be who she is today as Madonna did when starting out.

Mister G

Gaga needs to just worry about herself and not pay any attention to ANY comparisons to Madonna or any other artist.. sure she's going to get ask but its best just to put light on her projects she's working... Madonna is Madonna and she's paved way for many artist male or female. Just like GaGa said about being a waitress, Madonna worked odd jobs to get to where she's at now..  If anything compare how GaGa has that same drive to succeed and be who she is today as Madonna did when starting out.

#Truth :legend:

Madonnas ambition was to change the world tho so

nope. she said she just wanted to be on top of the charts. she never really care about anything else. 

Illuminati Freak

"My ambition was never to rule the world. It was always to change the world."

The quote is being totally taken out of context. In the Andy Cohen interview it was said when she was talking about the Born This Way foundation NOT Madonna. The Madonna part of the interview came afterwards. But of course people are putting their own spin on it for dramatic effect.

LaLuna

Bravo Gaga :worship:

The Madonna comparisons are getting old anyway. I mean, I know that Madonna paved the way for every current female pop star including Gaga, but at the end of the day, Gaga is her own person and she's doing her own thing. Just because Madonna came first doesn't mean Gaga wants to copy her or be her.

Archived