Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga: I'm not conventionally beautiful

yxi

Featured Posts

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
giskardsb

Gaga is beautiful, conventionally or not.  What I love is the way she can completely transform herself just with wigs and makeup.  She even changes the way she uses her face.   I mean look how different she looked at each point during the Swine Ball, it's crazy how she can transform.

I did laugh though, when I was watching the "making of the Gaga Simpsons" episode when Matt Groening said "we are making her beautiful, but by Simpsons standards, with the overbite and the big eyes."  And I was like ...... wait.....

lady-gaga-the-simpsons-4.jpg

0.jpg

AgusPop

Indrani gets it:

"Lady Gaga is a very interesting looking woman. She's not classically beautiful, but she has the ability to transcend the physical form.  She goes way beyond beautiful, she's absolutely sublime."

2:00 in

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b-_HpebIE0M

:legend: :legend: :legend:

MonsterOfficial

YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL IN YOUR WAY CUZ GOD MAKES NOOOO MISTAKES YOU'RE ON THE RIGHT TRACK, GAGA, YOU WERE BORN THIS WAY!!!

tumblr_inline_mmwpwxjVYJ1qz4rgp.gif

srsly Gaga, you're gorgeous

exorcise my mind

AgusPop

There isn't one kind of beauty.

"American beauty" or "Anglo-Saxons" are one kind of beauty, but there are a lot, Latin, Asian, African.

There are many ignorant people (especially in America) who only think Anglo-beauty is the only one.

This women are so beautiful like Gaga:

The Amazing Barbra Streisand

barbra-streisand-young2.jpg

Sophia Loren

sophialoren_1805906i.jpg

Liza Minnelli

liza3.jpg

There isn't one kind of beauty.

"American beauty" or "Anglo-Saxons" are one kind of beauty, but there are a lot, Latin, Asian, African.

There are many ignorant people (especially in America) who only think Anglo-beauty is the only one.

This women are so beautiful like Gaga:

The Amazing Barbra Streisand

barbra-streisand-young2.jpg

Sophia Loren

sophialoren_1805906i.jpg

Liza Minelli

liza3.jpg

I would add Cher too, another unconventional beauty.

1964-cher-400.jpg

tumblr_m4c5r9MmCM1ru61pqo3_500.jpg

HarryTheNight

shes incredibly beautiful but yes in a different way, she doesnt look like a supermodel but her features and everything she has works for her and makes her an incredibly attractive woman

Archived