• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dylangaga

• drbumblenut

• djBuffoon

Top Posters In This Topic

Illuminati Freak

People here never cease to amaze me. I can make out every word she's saying. What's up with the complainers again? Geeez nobody likes anything around here I swear. 

I don't really like the song at first listen but there is something magical about that snippet that makes me keep coming back to play it again. And now it has grown so much on me and I actually love it.

It sounds like what you hear at underground European clubs.

djBuffoon

The song is like dropping acid and walking into a circus tent. There's a swagger to Gaga's delivery that sounds like a funhouse invitation from hell and that's fun for me.

Nailed it.

retroglamx

LOVE it .. now I wanna try weed  :P  Gaga you #badinfluence on me!  :cry:

don't do it just because of the song. you need to do it under your own conditions.  ;)

Pink flamingos always fascinated me.

Ladle Ghoulash

don't do it just because of the song. you need to do it under your own conditions.  ;)

amen to that.

but, just for the record, weed is really not bad for you. the most harmful part about smoking marajuana is the fact that you're inhaling burning plant matter.

other than that, weed has actually been proven to have some medicinal qualities (i.e. your brain has THC receptor and THC is one of the most prominent chemicals in cannabis, not to mention it alleviates pain, depression and also helps eliminate the plaques in your brain that cause alzheimers!)

nick4bty

This is the first song from ARTPOP that I can easily say is not one of the best songs she's ever done. It's on par with BTW, while Venus, DWUW, and everything else has so far been a step up (for me).