• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dylangaga

• drbumblenut

• djBuffoon

Top Posters In This Topic

KimtinoAguilera

OMG MARY JANE HOLLAND IS SO GOOD ITS LIKE THE NEW ANTHEM! OMG I GET THE HARD HITTING BLOODY MARY ROCK VIBE! OMG I LOVE THE VOCALS I LOVE ITS THE SLUTTY SCREAMO ANTHEM!

I THINK IT WILL BE THE NEW OST OF MY LONELINESS FOR GOOD-- 

I THINK MARY JANE HOLLAND IS ONE OF MY TOP PICKS. HAVE TO LISTEN TO THE FULL ALBUM!

THIS. HAS. ****ING. SLAYED ME. I was most hyped for this song because I love Madeon, but this has gone above my expectations. I need him to produce more songs if they're like this. Holy crap this is so good, I'm only gonna listen to it once though because it's pretty long for a snippet and I don't wanna tire the song  out before the album is even out. But omg

ModernEcstasy

Of everything I have heard, this and Venus are the worst tracks so far. It sounds identical to Bloody Mary. Which was my least favourite from BTW.

I'm quite upset that there are only 2 songs that we have not heard from ARTPOP. Nooooo!

CANNOGABANG

The ''announcement'' bit in the snippet kind of bothers me. It reminded me of Katy's ''This is How We Do'' on the same part, which is quite cringe-worthy.