đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

LISTEN: Mary Jane Holland : HQ Snippet

Sexxx

Featured Posts

It sounds like Heavy Metal Lover + Bloody Mary had condomless s-x and the birth took place during one of Madeon's gigs :legend:

The production is cool but its a shame the lyrics are too stupid.

• Replies 642
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dylangaga

• drbumblenut

• djBuffoon

Top Posters In This Topic

Its a bummer the production is so noisy. It literally sounds like fuzzy static at some parts...like just a bunch of different noises and effects being smashed together. It hasnt rly grown on me...it's the weakest ive heard off the album so far (alongside Aura). 

Like...it says it's HQ. But that sounds flat out LQ to me. 

I think the snippets might be slightly filtered in some way.

I understand that ARTPOP has siren vocals, but something about the production sounds not just cloudy, but somewhat LQ. 

I think the snippets might be slightly filtered in some way.

I understand that ARTPOP has siren vocals, but something about the production sounds not just cloudy, but somewhat LQ. 

For this song maybe but not the rest.

Even so, the production of this song sounds great regardless. Its the lyrics that are lq.

Edited by citylights

drbumblenut

Shes so deep right? You've got to read between the lines when it comes to her music because theres always something substantial hidden beneath the blatant bull****.

You give this song way too much credit.

Lady Gaga might have farted this song out or spent 6 months fussing over every syllable, but whatever substantial thing is hiding beneath the bullsh*t, it's not really there. It's hiding in my bullsh*t. I'm interested in what a good song helps me find in there. Everyone brings themselves to the music they enjoy. 

So, I'm giving the song credit because I think it's good.

For this song maybe but not the rest.

Even so, the production of this song sounds great regardless. Its the lyrics that are lq.

Agreed. 

Mary Jane Holland is officially my favourite until we get the rest of the studio versions. 

Lady Gaga might have farted this song out or spent 6 months fussing over every syllable, but whatever substantial thing is hiding beneath the bullsh*t, it's not really there. It's hiding in my bullsh*t. I'm interested in what a good song helps me find in there. Everyone brings themselves to the music they enjoy. 

So, I'm giving the song credit because I think it's good.

Can't account for taste I guess.

ManuelMonsterr

not feeling this one. you can definitely tell why it received the worst reviews from the listening party.

Onto the next one!

mte

Agreed. 

Mary Jane Holland is officially my favourite until we get the rest of the studio versions. 

Oh no no, its my least favorite next to Swine. I think its awful. Sure the production is cool but other than that its just cringeworthy.

Its a good song though the only thing that has been slightly bothering me about this is that it feels like it has 1000 things going on at once. I can barely understand what she's saying with all of the different layers of herself singing. I look forward to hearing the full thing so see it turned out in full.

Just your above average old lady who loves Target and Sushi.

Why are people so hellbent on understanding the lyrics though? Theres songs on this album where I feel as though her vocals were pulled too much to the forefront, like on the official version of Aura for example.

Idk I listen to a lot of lo-fi music so if its not crystal clear I don't perceive that negatively at all. Sometimes I think it sounds better that way.

Edited by citylights

Wet Fire

It sounds like Heavy Metal Lover + Bloody Mary had condomless s-x and

the birth took place during one of Madeon's gigs :legend:

Or BM, HML & HU(RTL) had a 3some. :derpga:

I'm apparently in the minority, but this is by far, my favorite snippet of a song we haven't heard yet. It's literally a slow rock song in disguise. I love it.