💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

LISTEN: Mary Jane Holland : HQ Snippet

Sexxx

Featured Posts

Yea I am expecting club banging songs and so far none of these new songs are that

I wanted rave type songs but I'm getting songs that have the same sounds as some btw songs

Disappointed

• Replies 642
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dylangaga

• drbumblenut

• djBuffoon

Top Posters In This Topic

AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING!!!! I love this song so much!!!! It's perfect! I wish I had saved it for the album release night but oh well.  I wont listen again.  But soooooooooooo good!

We're all Stronger Together!

QueenMortuana

Definitely liked it more since I had some lyrics to read and headphones to use...it's hard to see where the song is coming from in a snippet. I mostly like Madeons work. I'm not a fan of the vocals but it'll grow on me.

VasilisVas

Thats pretty much all the songs shes played this era anyway :awkney: Venus is one of her best songs :udidnt: but yeah this song sucks ;) but the rest of the era is amazing!!!!! god s-xxxx dreams is amazing, u can't like every song on a album and i don't like this look we can skip it

I can tell I'm going to be skipping Aura, DWUW, Swine, and this song. Gypsy practically put me asleep with her acoustic version so I have to wait for studio version. 

DanceInTheFlames

To me the song is clearly an expression of moments in time when Gaga just doesn't want to give a ****. She wants to be the personification of weed (Mary Jane Holland) and just let go for the night and really celebrate her youth. So the song isn't necessarily ALL about weed. Gaga just uses it as a metaphor because it's something she uses to just let loose and not give a **** for a night. I think most of us can probably relate to this whether it's actually weed or getting drunk at the club or just at home sipping on wine ti you don't give a **** anymore.

high heeled fem

I can tell I'm going to be skipping Aura, DWUW, Swine, and this song. Gypsy practically put me asleep with her acoustic version so I have to wait for studio version. 

Well Aura demo is amazing....i hope shes kept um the amazing ending on the demo, The thing is u cant judge the acoustic till the full, i am not hooked on swine either well we are so similar haha, hated DWUW and then i got hooked :music: give it a bit more of a chance?? go on :)

Yea I am expecting club banging songs and so far none of these new songs are that

I wanted rave type songs but I'm getting songs that have the same sounds as some btw songs

Disappointed

What about "Swine" though?

On topic: I'm not the biggest fan of weed, and I cringed when I heard MJH was even a concept she was pursuing, but this song has caught me totally off guard and I love it!

Edited by jcOMFG

Cameron Dallas

Yeah i didnt have amazing standards for this song, so im not dissapointed. I like it its just not as good as the others we have heard at least in my opinion

Exactly. At least we have so many other amazing songs to make up for it

papergangster

For the ones who don't like this era so far, see you next era then. :bye:

This song is so amazing omfg!!!!! This is my favorite album by far. :legend: