Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

"Venus" #1 in 55 countries (iTunes)

Wendell

Featured Posts

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Applause and DWUW both went number #1 on Irish iTunes and we debuted DWUW in our official Top 10 before anyone else. We shall not flop for the Queen.

YASSS

Our country betta stan

Yas.gif

I wanna know this, too. Does anybody know if she did?

No it didn't she was 19 before 2 . It is still 2 and prob. not going to hit 1 

Dylangaga

I cant at people on ATRL dissing venus JUST BECAUSE IT DIDNT HIT 1 IN THE US...this song is so awesome for gagas first production and so infectious! the verses may be weird but they make sense in the context of the song and I LOVE watching gaga perform this song!

BigDreamer

I am a bit surprised at its success initially just because this song is one of her more out there lyrically and with such a polar opposite single as dwuw being released so close to venus makes this one almost look even crazier. But its a fun song. Lots of fun to dance to and i may be the only one, but, i looove the way she sings "Jupiter" haha. Either way its nice to see such a diverse sound so far with the album but also to see its success as well.

Rollercoaster

it will make sense when the video comes out.

I feel that the era will be better structured post-album.

She would benefit from a change of pace. Promote the rest of the year with Venus and dwuw. Get their videos up. Then come back for us in February with the clean and prepared Gypsy. Not expected, new sound, reviews describe as epic.

After 5 singles, taking us to August, we should be given volume 2 with a tour to promote plus cohesive performances and single choices.

Makes me wonder what dimwit said promo singles were a good idea...

Can you imagine DWUW as single 1 with a Jonas Akerlund video to conclude the trilogy?

Live performances of unreleased tracks only. No promo singles...

Then a 2nd single Venus, starting a new trilogy with a new director, in the video she features some scenes with music from the album like paper gangsta in telephone.

Sigh.

Rudz Xinc

Please don't fight with each other. We are LM  :hug:  and DWUW and Venus, both are incredible songs

IN THE NAME OF GODDESS OF LOVE 

yassssgagse6u40.gif

sorry, I don't want to start a fight, just want to point out the obvious, I just can't at some people dishing gaga decision making dwuw as second single and saying it reached #1 because of pre-order, venus is better single bla bla bla

anyway I love most of you though :runhug:

and that gif, the goddess :legend:

she's so gorgeous

Look at those clowns

Americano

it will make sense when the video comes out.

I feel that the era will be better structured post-album.

She would benefit from a change of pace. Promote the rest of the year with Venus and dwuw. Get their videos up. Then come back for us in February with the clean and prepared Gypsy. Not expected, new sound, reviews describe as epic.

After 5 singles, taking us to August, we should be given volume 2 with a tour to promote plus cohesive performances and single choices.

Makes me wonder what dimwit said promo singles were a good idea...

Can you imagine DWUW as single 1 with a Jonas Akerlund video to conclude the trilogy?

Live performances of unreleased tracks only. No promo singles...

Then a 2nd single Venus, starting a new trilogy with a new director, in the video she features some scenes with music from the album like paper gangsta in telephone.

Sigh.

Venus as a second single is an awful idea and the promo singles have helped hugely with buzz and album pre orders.

Rollercoaster

Venus as a second single is an awful idea and the promo singles have helped hugely with buzz and album pre orders.

Sure, if ARTPOP is to start high then hit the ground. Starting out with such high numbers means less chance for longevity which will be the thing to make it a success. Imo she should have had a promo single out each day in the week leading up to ARTPOP. That way there's still a few surprises left but no single confusion or ovrrsaturation.

Archived