💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

HAPPY 4th ANNIVERSARY BAD ROMANCE

GlitterBitch

Featured Posts

GlitterBitch

Fun fact. I was on ratchet worldstathiphop.com when I watched this hahaha!! In 8th grade

OMMMG lol YAAAAASSSSSS

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

4 years...  I remember before I even liked Gaga I somehow saw stills of the video before it came out and I was like :wtf:  :wtf: :wtf: thinking it looked really bad for some reason, but now BR is one of my favs. :cry:

display name

A masterpiece. I loved her before "Bad Romance" happened, but the song really proved to me that she was not just going to be a phase in my life.

GlitterBitch

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qrO4YZeyl0I

:legend:  :pawsup:  :staymad: 

Hydrangea

I remember I was listening to the demo for It for aaaaages and it leaked and she put it on her site (I totes forgot ladygaga.com existed tbh) and then it was released and everyone loved it and I was like. Bitch I've been listening to this for months Goml

I’m a bad friend

:legend: :legend: :legend: Bad Romance was the song that made me a fan of Gaga's pop music.  Before that, I was only a fan of her as a good person and of her jazz.

I live outside the space time continuum.

I was in Year 8, freaking out over the demo and the single cover confused the hell out of me because I was so used to the Fame-era styles and blonde superstar look.

4 Years already??   I remember listening to the demo thinking wtf is this LOL but when the song officially came out I'm like DAMN this is amazing!! And when the video came out.. I was slayed    

Archived