💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

US Charts Discussion - DWUW IMPACTS RADIO TODAY! (11/5)

Americano

Featured Posts

• Replies 10.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
VforVendetta

Billboard it's nice with reviews

they gave to Unapologetic a 86

Now you just made the ARTPOP review seem too low. :deadbanana:

better worry about other sites that don't like Gaga's music (maybe another 0 review like BTW).

idt that Rolling Stone review will be bad, maybe a typical 3/5 for a pop album.

2/5 would be really awful

better worry about other sites that don't like Gaga's music (maybe another 0 review like BTW)

idt that Rolling Stone review will be bad, maybe a typical 3/5 for a pop album

or 4/5

I could see Rolling Stone giving ARTPOP either a 3 1/2 or a 4. I doubt the review will dip into the 2 range. I feel like they've been pretty supportive of Gaga in the past.

better worry about other sites that don't like Gaga's music (maybe another 0 review like BTW)

idt that Rolling Stone review will be bad, maybe a typical 3/5 for a pop album

or 4/5

I'm expecting 3.5, hoping for 4.

Love the praise critics have been giving MANiCURE. It's such a fun goddamn song. I can't quit singing it.

"salon's enough for her no to feel so insecure"

SLAYYYYY :party:

:music:

But yeah, overall, I know everybody's excited because BB gave it its "highest" review yet, but BB is sort of a joke with their reviews, tbqh. They're like one of the "big" reviews I care least about. BUT, they get aggregated on Metacritic, so, w00t.

I become less certain what should be singles the more I listen. I still think Gypsy should be next. I think it and DWUW are her best shot at real smashes, and you want to try and get those earlier in the album cycle to give it longevity and keep the whole project buoyant. After that, I think it's pretty much down to Sexxx Dreams, MANiCURE, and GUY, but I'm not sure in what order.

I definitely think MANiCURE is the Telephone continuation. The booklet lyrics all but confirmed it. It's always made more sense than "Aura," it's just there were so many rumors flying around about Aura from the start.

4 stars from Rolling Stone would be amazing. But I'm expecting 3, maybe 3.5. This album will not be a critics darling.

Why do some people worry about DWUW ? It's only #101 on airplay and was officially released today  :sweat:

With all the upcoming promo + the video it will do fine.

Americano

Love the praise critics have been giving MANiCURE. It's such a fun goddamn song. I can't quit singing it.

"salon's enough for her no to feel so insecure"

SLAYYYYY :party:

:music:

But yeah, overall, I know everybody's excited because BB gave it its "highest" review yet, but BB is sort of a joke with their reviews, tbqh. They're like one of the "big" reviews I care least about. BUT, they get aggregated on Metacritic, so, w00t.

I become less certain what should be singles the more I listen. I still think Gypsy should be next. I think it and DWUW are her best shot at real smashes, and you want to try and get those earlier in the album cycle to give it longevity and keep the whole project buoyant. After that, I think it's pretty much down to Sexxx Dreams, MANiCURE, and GUY, but I'm not sure in what order.

I definitely think MANiCURE is the Telephone continuation. The booklet lyrics all but confirmed it. It's always made more sense than "Aura," it's just there were so many rumors flying around about Aura from the start.

basically.

I like GUY but its techno is kinda hard to grasp on radio, Sex dreams has the lyrics.. idk. we'll see.

billboardbiz â€@billboardbiz 5m
@Eminem album set for 2013's 2nd largest sales week, forecast to sell for 700K-750K, 7th No. 1 on Billboard 200

Why do some people worry about DWUW ? It's only #101 on airplay and was officially released today :sweat:

With all the upcoming promo + the video it will do fine.

with a big jump in spins added today, you would expect some sort of activity on iTunes, but it's done nothing

Archived