❤︎ OUT NOW! ❤︎

'Do What U Want' has TWO radio release dates?

Americano

Featured Posts

J e s s e

Make up your damn minds interscope

yj9dcXH.gif

"They have as much in common as dinosaurs and goldfish: the cracker kind!" - Penelope Garcia

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MahoganySnitch

Shut the **** up. At least she's even making music for us to hear, you're all such ungrateful little children.

AquaFire Witch

She said she is working hard for US. I don't take that lightly.

I am looking forward to the DWUW promotion and radio release date!

GagaisHotAF

Well, I think it's a pretty good idea. At least, it won't be stuck in the middle of promo singles, there won't be any confusion. And it leaves some time for her to plan a proper promo schedule for DWUW. At last, this whole situation starts to make sense...!

Thanks! You are like the only positive person on this thread. Everyone else is getting mad at her. Ugh.

Probably on Grindr

Applause needs to die on the radio or else they won't play this.

they had no problem playing pokerface when just dance was playing a lot

Lady Gaga's "Do What U Want" feat. R. Kelly impacts Top 40 radio tomorrow, October 25, and Rhythmic on November 5 in the U.S.

I think that basically what Interscope and gaga are going to do is release all these promo singles...they'll see which ones got the best reaction...and then release that one on some future date as the second single. I can totally see them switching back to Venus.

But just be happy guys. They truly know what they're doing. Don't doubt them. It's really disappointing seeing all of you guys freak out. They change their minds all the time. Let them do them...and us fans will make whatever they decide work!

Don't worry, be happy.

Unicorn De Milo

Lady Gaga's "Do What U Want" feat. R. Kelly impacts Top 40 radio tomorrow, October 25, and Rhythmic on November 5 in the U.S.

Source !?!?! :udidnt:

GagaisHotAF

YESS!! SOURCE!!!?

Probably on Grindr

source?

Archived