Optimus

Featured Posts

Why is it still age restricted tho?..

maybe interflop records is waiting for the single radio release

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mythic Mist

Ya'll need to stop being so thirsty. There is no "official" radio impact yet. Get over it and be patient And, remember, any mess you see is really just online :nails:

ryhanna

because interscope are possibly the WORST record label for promo ere to be invented. yes they give artistic freedom but they're ****e when it comes to getting the music out there they need a new marketing departmentĀ 

Clearly you haven't heard of RCA, who completely ****ed up Ke$ha and Xtina, and it appears Britney's heading in the same direction. Only thing they've gotten right is Miley, and let's face it, that was luck.Ā 

GagaisHotAF

Well, thats what I dont get. When does the radio deal begin.

It was originally going to be released OFFICIALLY to Top 40 today but it was pushed forward to Nov. 5th were it will be released to Rhythmic radio AND Top 40 stations.Ā 

Probably on Grindr

Clearly you haven't heard of RCA, who completely ****ed up Ke$ha and Xtina, and it appears Britney's heading in the same direction. Only thing they've gotten right is Miley, and let's face it, that was luck.Ā 

britney is fine idk what your saying

BangTheGong
very unlikely its #28 on iTunes
it's currently in the new charting period (the one Venus will debut on). For it's charting period it fared decently on the digital chart. I don't think we'll know where it places on the Hot 100 until Wednesday.

hausofaxel

IƃĀ¢Ć¢ā€šĀ¬Ć¢ā€žĀ¢m still not done with ƃĀ¢Ć¢ā€šĀ¬Ć…ā€œApplauseƃĀ¢Ć¢ā€šĀ¬ yet.Ā 

Tommymonster44

how are we expecting such high sales if it's like #28 or whatever on itunes?

Ā 

I think just based on the fact that other songs will be released, and promotion is picking up?

Archived