💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Ellie Goulding

Wunderful

Featured Posts

SoldierDown

I don't get it, she says it's a free DL but now it's asking me for a fair price and my credit card? the hell?

Just put in your email and $0, that worked for me.

Some exciting new news from Billboard :) Last week was Ellie's best sales week to date in the US

Billboard 200: @EllieGoulding's Lights (album) vaults from 116-21 with 23,000 (196,000) - a new weekly sales high for the set and its best rank yet.

Billboard Hot 100: @EllieGoulding's Lights (song) jumps 6-5 in its 29th frame and climbs 11-6 on Radio Songs (77 million).

"Ellie Goulding snares her own slice of Hot 100 history, as "Lights" lifts 6-5. In its 29th frame, the song completes the longest climb to the chart's top five not aided by country-to-pop crossover success or multiple releases. Lonestar's "Amazed" (2000) holds the overall record with a 30-week ascent to the top five, pumped by pop and adult radio crossover success after its initial run at country radio. Los Del Rio's "Macarena" (1996) and Queen's "Bohemian Rhapsody" (1992) also each reached the top five in their 29th frames in their second release cycles.

"Lights" leaps 11-6 on Radio Songs (77 million, up 14%) and 6-5 on On-Demand Songs (763,000, up 22%) and bullets again at No. 5 on Digital Songs (160,000, up 6%)."

Finally top 5! :party:

Edited by Klou

JudasInTheDark

When do Ellie have new material coming out?

Tinie Tempah's verse. :sick:

Ruined the new song for me. I love rap, but what the ****. That was so pointless and dumb in an otherwise nice song. Swear on your mother's life? Give me a ****ing break, that's just plain disrespectful trash.

Anyways, Ellie's lovely and her parts in the new song are great.

I'm kind of disappointed Hanging On is being handed out for free, therefore not becoming a single. It's been received very well overall and I think it would have performed well on the charts.

Edited by Klou

ProudUnicorn

I'm kind of disappointed Hanging On is being handed out for free, therefore not becoming a single. It's been received very well overall and I think it would have performed well on the charts.

I disagree. It's way too slow for pop radio currently. The song is lovely, though!

Edited by ProudUnicorn

ceminay

I've been a fan since the beginning, I'm so glad she finally has a hit in the US.

And I love how she's the only British popstar that sings in a British accent, not American!

WeWantTheFame

Ellie Goulding really is fantastic! Another great musician to come out of the UK. I luckily had the honour of seeing her live in Glasgow last year, and she was even more amazing live! I love how different and unique not only her voice is but her style of music is. A few of my fav tracks are "Starry Eyed", "The Writer", "Animal" and "Lights". She really is brilliant, would love a collab with her and Gaga! <3

We aren't just a fan base, we are a family.

Ellie Goulding really is fantastic! Another great musician to come out of the UK. I luckily had the honour of seeing her live in Glasgow last year, and she was even more amazing live! I love how different and unique not only her voice is but her style of music is. A few of my fav tracks are "Starry Eyed", "The Writer", "Animal" and "Lights". She really is brilliant, would love a collab with her and Gaga! <3

Those are my favorite tracks! And Hanging On, of course :hor:

• 2 weeks later...
SoldierDown

FINALLY! ALBUM ANNOUNCEMENT!!! Taken from her Twitter:

Can finally give you all details of my next album! It is called 'Halcyon' and it is coming out on Oct 8th in the UK and Oct 9th in the US!

http://desmond.yfrog.com/Himg877/scaled.php?tn=0&server=877&filename=ex4by.jpg&xsize=640&ysize=640

I'm so incredibly proud of this record, I really can't wait for you all to hear it. Going to post a little teaser later this week I think

--------------------------

Okay, so I'm super happy the album's been announced, but how the hell do you even say that? :sweat:

(Also, wtf, we can't even post images now?! :eek: )

ˈhal-sē-ən

meaning

HAL-see-un\

FINALLY! ALBUM ANNOUNCEMENT!!! Taken from her Twitter:

Can finally give you all details of my next album! It is called 'Halcyon' and it is coming out on Oct 8th in the UK and Oct 9th in the US!

http://desmond.yfrog.com/Himg877/scaled.php?tn=0&server=877&filename=ex4by.jpg&xsize=640&ysize=640

I'm so incredibly proud of this record, I really can't wait for you all to hear it. Going to post a little teaser later this week I think

--------------------------

Okay, so I'm super happy the album's been announced, but how the hell do you even say that? :sweat:

(Also, wtf, we can't even post images now?! :eek: )

Was so excited to hear this news this morning! It's really good timing in the US, too. Lights will start to taper off and give room for her new single :)