💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Ellie Goulding

Wunderful

Featured Posts

JudasInTheDark

Is JOY suppposed to be all capitalized? I see it like that all the time...

http://youtu.be/DtC_DinLOo4

Ellie on Good Morning America this morning. She did a really great job :)

I'm a bit late but whoa, this was indeed a great performance! My favorite from this song.

Anything Could Happen is kinda nostalgic :cry:

That's the word that comes to my mind everytime I hear Halcyon (album).

Explosions is #15 on UK iTunes and isn't even a single yet It's going to be a MASSIVE hit....

Halcyon (album) was also top 5 on iTunes today :)

I don't know how well Explosions would do in the US. :fat:

I think she should release My Blood next, or wait for Calvin to release I Need Your Love.

If INYL is a hit, she can use that momentum for a weaker single.

I think she should release My Blood next, or wait for Calvin to release I Need Your Love.

I'll make a bet with you on that one that it would do well ;) It would really propel album sales, too.

I wouldn't be surprised if if never becomes a single here, though. I'd be happy if My Blood or I Need Your Love were singles since they're my next top choices from the album.

Sweet Nothing is doing well right now...I'm sure INYL will too! :excited2:

I wonder if Calvin isn't releasing it since it's on Halcyon and may detract from 18 Months' sales? Greedy if so :redface:

I wonder if Calvin isn't releasing it since it's on Halcyon and may detract from 18 Months' sales? Greedy if so :redface:

Well it's on both. I'm pretty sure that his version is the one that will chart. Regardless, I think both artists get 50/50- it's just status quo of who's single charts.

Same thing with Good Time. It was on both carly and Owl City's albums. 50/50 split

BROSEIDON

In an interview with MTV she said she is hoping to release INYL as the next US single. She's just waiting for the everyone to get over Lights.

In an interview with MTV she said she is hoping to release INYL as the next US single. She's just waiting for the everyone to get over Lights.

When did you see this interview?

BROSEIDON

When did you see this interview?

Last month. Haven't found the exact article but I found an article on popjustice quoting it. Still looking for the other one though

http://www.popjustice.com/thenews/ellie-goulding-wants-i-need-your-love-to-be-her-next-single/105853/

Last month. Haven't found the exact article but I found an article on popjustice quoting it. Still looking for the other one though

http://www.popjustic...-single/105853/

Mind you, she’s also aware that it may never see the light of day in America given that they won’t stop bloody playing ‘Lights’.

“But I don’t know, ‘Lights’ just won’t go away, so I have to wait for that to happen,†she continued. “I know, I know. Poor me.â€

Lights has been around since 2010 and has been on the Hot 100 for over a year now... I don't blame her for getting a little frustrated lol

Edited by Klou

BROSEIDON

Mind you, she’s also aware that it may never see the light of day in America given that they won’t stop bloody playing ‘Lights’.

“But I don’t know, ‘Lights’ just won’t go away, so I have to wait for that to happen,†she continued. “I know, I know. Poor me.â€

Has been around since 2010 and has been on the Hot 100 for over a year now... I don't blame her for getting a little frustrated lol

I hope Lights fades away soon. I feel bad for her. Her new album is so good but everyone is still focused on just one song from over 2 years ago

I hope Lights fades away soon. I feel bad for her. Her new album is so good but everyone is still focused on just one song from over 2 years ago

Yeah I completely agree. I saw tons of radio stations add Anything Could Happen to their playlist then quickly take it down while still having Lights available on their lists. It's ridiculous.

misanthrope

Girl is a one hit wonder.

She's better off as like a La Roux or a Robyn anyway. Had she started off that way I might've actually liked her. Right now i'm just annoyed with the song Lights and don't even want to bother liking anything else shes done lolol