💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Ellie Goulding

Wunderful

Featured Posts

So the original length of Lights is 4:05. Can somebody please give me a copy? I really need it, 320 or m4a. It'll be a big help, thanks :)

Eww I don't like that version :eww: The single version is way better IMO

I saw her live on Saturday, I've been a fan for years and she was a lot more impressive vocally then I thought she'd be. She also knows how to put on a show.

Awesome! I can't wait to see her in Hollywood in February :)

Ellie Goulding

Does she have any unreleased/b-side/demo out there??

Almost all of the demos for Lights(album) leaked. The only unreleased I know of are Are You Happy Now? and Fly. There are probably a ton of others tho.

Edited by BIoody Mary

Almost all of the demos for Lights(album) leaked. The only unreleased I know of are Are You Happy Now? and Fly. There are probably a ton of others tho.

Could you please PM me with links? <3

FrozenKookie

Eww I don't like that version :eww: The single version is way better IMO

Thanks! First time I listened to it. It's not awful, it's really nice. But yeah single ver >>

HausOfAntonio

Could you PM me the links, please? :hug:

JudasInTheDark

I really hope My Blood and Stay Awake become singles. And I hope Figure 8 will become a hit after the holidays!

I really hope My Blood and Stay Awake become singles. And I hope Figure 8 will become a hit after the holidays!

I don't think Stay Awake would ever become a single because it's release is so limited. My Blood is sure to be a single, though.

ELECTRAHEARTPOP

I feel like the UK isn't taking to Ellie as much this era? Perhaps it's because of the darker shift in her music, or because it has more depth? I mean, Anything Could Happen did really well here but Figure 8 hasn't really taken off as far as I'm aware? During Lights/Bright Lights she was everywheer on the radio.

I feel like the UK isn't taking to Ellie as much this era? Perhaps it's because of the darker shift in her music, or because it has more depth? I mean, Anything Could Happen did really well here but Figure 8 hasn't really taken off as far as I'm aware? During Lights/Bright Lights she was everywheer on the radio.

I think dark music in general doesn't do as well in mainstream.

JudasInTheDark

I don't think Stay Awake would ever become a single because it's release is so limited. My Blood is sure to be a single, though.

I kow it most likely won't, but I just feel like it should be! Madeon's production on that song is insane! :giveup: