💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Ellie Goulding

Wunderful

Featured Posts

LittleDudeNT5

I absolutely LOVE "Lights". One of my favorite pop songs that they play on the radio :yes:

I've been meaning to get into her album. I downloaded it - just haven't listened to it through yet.

Don't get mad at me for saying this but I tried listening to her to understand all the hype about her but honestly, I don't see anything special from this girl.

Is it her angelic and soothing voice? Not hating here but I really don't have a clue as why Lights is getting popular in the US right now, and for me, Starry-eyed > Lights.

Edited by CherryCherryMon

SoldierDown

Love Ellie Goulding. Bright Lights is amazing and I saw her live in London last summer and she was incredible.

Can't wait to finally have a second album!

I absolutely LOVE "Lights". One of my favorite pop songs that they play on the radio :yes:

I've been meaning to get into her album. I downloaded it - just haven't listened to it through yet.

You should, it's really great!

whiskey_mouth

I'm with LittleDudeNT5 - I wanna get into her. I really love Lights and am glad it's getting popular in the US. I also listened to Starry Eyed, and it's pretty good, but not as good as Lights. Her voice is interesting and she seems pretty unique. Anyone recommend so accessible songs of hers to download?

I'm with LittleDudeNT5 - I wanna get into her. I really love Lights and am glad it's getting popular in the US. I also listened to Starry Eyed, and it's pretty good, but not as good as Lights. Her voice is interesting and she seems pretty unique. Anyone recommend so accessible songs of hers to download?

My favorites off of Bright Lights are: Guns and Horses, This Love (Will Be Your Downfall), Under The Sheets, Wish I Stayed, Salt Skin, Human, Little Dreams, Home, Animal, Believe Me. Basically the whole album :sweat: . I definitely recommend giving it a listen.

This torrent has a bunch of demos, covers, and unreleased songs in it. I downloaded it, and it's all good :)

http://beta.demonoid.me/files/details/2676047/

Wonderland

WOW!! Which ones are the best? ;)

High for This, Black & Gold, Who'd Want to Find Love, Jolene and Four Love Songs are my faves! :)

crazystairs827

High for This, Black & Gold, Who'd Want to Find Love, Jolene and Four Love Songs are my faves! :)

I adore high for this!! I'll have to check out the other ones. Some that I've heard so far sound too unfinished and demo-like for me to get into.