Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Ellie Goulding

Wunderful

Featured Posts

My Blood seems to be doing the best on iTunes out of all of the album tracks, so I wonder if they'll go with that as the second single

SoldierDown

My Blood seems to be doing the best on iTunes out of all of the album tracks, so I wonder if they'll go with that as the second single

Should be My Blood or Figure 8 I think.

Interscope seems to follow that method often.

In terms of current sales/popularity, the order is as follows (excluding Anything Could Happen):

1. My Blood

2. Figure 8

3. Hanging On

4. In My City

5. I Know You Care

6. Only You

7. Halcyon

Anything else is out of the top 1000, so can't track.

Should be My Blood or Figure 8 I think.

I Know You Care is already the second single as far as I know

JudasInTheDark

Halcyon is so great. It's so different than anything else in pop, which is great. I really love Figure 8. ;)

I Know You Care is already the second single as far as I know

That was determined before seeing the first week's sales, so My Blood or Figure 8 would be wise choices for the 3rd single.

That was determined before seeing the first week's sales, so My Blood or Figure 8 would be wise choices for the 3rd single.

I'd rather have My Blood, but I love both songs

HausOfAntonio

Halcyon is so great. It's so different than anything else in pop, which is great. I really love Figure 8. ;)

Umm it says on my notifications that you quoted me on here but I can't find anything? Sorry for being a bother :)

JudasInTheDark

Umm it says on my notifications that you quoted me on here but I can't find anything? Sorry for being a bother :)

Oh you're not a bother! :) I actually had quoted your posts about needing links to those 3 tracks that you did as well, but I found the mp3s. So I hid my post haha.