πŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT πŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Ellie Goulding

Wunderful

Featured Posts

Ellie Goulding

http://alcoolntrario.com/post/32209563742/ellie-goulding-i-know-you-care#.UGC8DY2PVYQ

Click on the rockdizfile.com link under source and it'll download. I don't know how to get the link tbh

Edited by BIoody Mary

Just listened to the snippets and

Sounds soooooo good. So unexpected for, seeing as I thought her first album was just okay. My Blood sounds AMAZING.

It's finally available for pre-order on US iTunes :party: I pre-ordered the deluxe edition!

When is the earliest this album is going to be released? I know one country has it before everyone

October 8 I believe

crazystairs827

It's finally available for pre-order on US iTunes :party: I pre-ordered the deluxe edition!

October 8 I believe

Thank you!

I just pre-ordered it except I got the deluxe bundle from her website because it said it had another exclusive bonus track only available there and I was worried that finding that song would be hard because it is like a $50 bundle after shipping.

So if someone gives me a D/L link to the deluxe Itunes version when it releases I will make sure to post that extra song when I get it in the mail :)

Lights became a hit much later than Ellie or her label expected. The album came out two years ago... So made sense to include it in Halcyon. And it's only a bonus track :)

Aahhh. so her label is trying to milk Lights' success for Halcyon eh? :D

Lights is included in Halcyon's deluxe because of song's popularity.

I see, milking that song's popularity eh. :awesome:

But Lights was already a bonus track in the early version of Lights album right? and was later included in Bright Lights album. (Correct me if I'm wrong.)